Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't tell so wouldn't like to call her a liar, it's possible she didn't remember the cars until three days later. She might have seen them hours earlier before he disappeared and when she told the operator there were no suspicious cars in the area, there wasn't in the frame she was in. No squealing tyres, no slamming doors, no cars from the last time she saw William to the time he vanished.
Reported as 7 days later from the original Inquest.

She was asked directly by the emergency operator about suspicious cars, one of which she said she saw when playing with her daughter in the driveway 20 -30 minutes before William disappeared but she forgot?

She remember in amazing detail with the parked cars and the other car she said she remembered driving past with the driver described in detail as well 7 days later.

However she's made two sworn statements that give differing reports, so which is the truth?

Certainly gives a lot of ammunition about whether anything she says she remembered a week later can be relied on or true, IMO?

Police interview with Robert Donohoe and he's just sitting there not answering anything.

An SES volunteer described as "creepy" and who refused to answer detectives' questions, has appeared at an inquest into William Tyrrell's suspected murder.
  • Robert Donohoe volunteered for the SES during the search for William Tyrrell at Kendall
  • Not long after he was jailed for sexually assaulting two disabled men
  • Mr Donohoe told the inquest his memory was not good after being bashed in jail

The inquest heard that former petrol station worker Robert Donohoe attended a search zone as a State Emergency Services volunteer in September of that year.

Not long after, he was jailed for sexually assaulting two disabled men.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Police interview with Robert Donohoe and he's just sitting there not answering anything.

An SES volunteer described as "creepy" and who refused to answer detectives' questions, has appeared at an inquest into William Tyrrell's suspected murder.
  • Robert Donohoe volunteered for the SES during the search for William Tyrrell at Kendall
  • Not long after he was jailed for sexually assaulting two disabled men
  • Mr Donohoe told the inquest his memory was not good after being bashed in jail

The inquest heard that former petrol station worker Robert Donohoe attended a search zone as a State Emergency Services volunteer in September of that year.

Not long after, he was jailed for sexually assaulting two disabled men.

I'm a bit surprised (not really) that the ABC didn't pick up on the following:

"... Donohoe was also working as a labourer at the time of William’s disappearance and was contracted by THIESS to help install the NBN in the Taree area.

THIESS junior supervisor Troy Brown was questioned today about his “T.Brown” signature written at the bottom of Donohoe’s time sheet the week the toddler disappeared, and also on two earlier August timesheets.

“I don’t have any recollection who would sign timesheets as I was just a junior,” he told the inquest.

“It was definitely not me,” he said.

A “little loop” between the R and O in Brown is not something he’d do and he had “never done the two flicks” on the top of the Ts.

Mr Brown said his job was to allocate work such as “hauling, splicing, just putting in the new network” and be in charge of quality control.

Junior counsel assisting the coroner, Tracey Stevens, asked: “Do you recall if Mr Donohoe was working at the compound on September 12, 2014?”

“I do not remember,” Mr Brown said, adding that he “never had much to do” with the older man.

Mr Brown said he had not seen any of the timesheets shown to him today prior to this year.

“That was above my pay grade to sign off on other people’s pay slips,” he said.

“That was never my role.”

He provided evidence of his signature — by his hand — on his passport, a letter and his driver’s licence.

Ms Stevens asked: “Your evidence to the court is those examples are different to those examples I’ve shown you in the time sheet evidence today?”

“Yep, 100 per cent,” Mr Brown replied. ..."

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

What a mess.
Detective Beacroft said further investigations revealed that on the same morning, a mother and her two children were visiting a resident across the road and one of the children, a boy, had a Spider-Man suit.
However. Detective Beacroft said the child Mr Chapman saw in the back seat of the car was not the child visiting the street.
“From the information provided by that child’s mother … it was not that child Mr Chapman saw,” she said.

What information would that have been? My child is 14? He is Black? I wonder what definitive information it was.

Detective Beacroft said further investigations revealed that on the same morning, a mother and her two children were visiting a resident across the road and one of the children, a boy, had a Spider-Man suit.
However. Detective Beacroft said the child Mr Chapman saw in the back seat of the car was not the child visiting the street.
“From the information provided by that child’s mother … it was not that child Mr Chapman saw,” she said.

What information would that have been? My child is 14? He is Black? I wonder what definitive information it was.

There were two little kids in the area wearing Spider Man suits. One was William who it seems it's believed may have been the child Mr Chapman saw because the other was accounted for and wasn't in the back seat of anybody else's car.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
There were two little kids in the area wearing Spider Man suits. One was William who it seems it's believed may have been the child Mr Chapman saw because the other was accounted for and wasn't in the back seat of anybody else's car.
I read it as a mother and her two children were visiting (in a car from another area), not as in a mother and her two children were visiting a neighbour across the road.

I read it as a mother and her two children were visiting (in a car from another area), not as in a mother and her two children were visiting a neighbour across the road.

The Coroner's findings might be clearer than a News.com article.

What are the odds in a sleepy rural town two little kids come in for a visit wearing Spider Man suits?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't think this was reported well as the way it's been written has made two different statements confusing, whether on purpose or not I'm not sure. There was only one boy reported seen by a witness in a spider man suit. I'm curious what time Ronald Chapman made this sighting?

Ronald Chapman — who lived in Laurel St, Kendall, about 1.6km from Benaroon Drive, where William was staying — “saw a child in the back seat … up against the passenger-side back seat window and has a recollection the child was wearing a Spider-Man outfit”.

Detective Beacroft told the inquest that Mr Chapman saw what appeared to be two cars driving in tandem down his street, with the boy in a car “driven by a woman”.

The car following was “driven by a man”.

The second statement from police investigations found a mother and her two children visited a resident of Bennaroon Drive. One of the children, a boy, had a spiderman suit. He wan't wearing it or even had the spider man suit with him on that day. This boy was not the child Mr Chapman saw.

The second statement from police investigations found a mother and her two children visited a resident of Bennaroon Drive. One of the children, a boy, had a spiderman suit. He wan't wearing it or even had the spider man suit with him on that day. This boy was not the child Mr Chapman saw.

How does it have any relevance if the other kid wasn't even wearing his Spider Man suit on the day?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't tell so wouldn't like to call her a liar, it's possible she didn't remember the cars until three days later. She might have seen them hours earlier before he disappeared and when she told the operator there were no suspicious cars in the area, there wasn't in the frame she was in. No squealing tyres, no slamming doors, no cars from the last time she saw William to the time he vanished.

Something similar happened with me, I saw something that was a bit off and had me momentarily in fight/flight before a girl was murdered. It was just a flash, happened very fast. I didn't remember all the details until two or three days after I heard she'd been killed and it came back like a WHOOSH and I could see detail, I remembered.
Seems she is being challenged originally by Jubilan and now the biological father's lawyer about how she just "remembered" 6 or 7 days later (in some of the most amazing detail) then couldn't get the details correct in consecutive sworn statements.

I was unsure how many days later it was as there were different reports from a few days to a week. At a report from the original Inquest she says “But six days later, I just had this flash that there were two cars."

The female foster carer gave a statement to police on September 14, 2014 that “does not make any reference to sighting vehicles”, the inquest heard.

But on a filmed “walk-through” four days later, she recalled seeing two cars, one grey and one white with “dark tinted windows”.

T
hat makes it September 18th, 7 days after William disappeared if you count the 12th as Day 1.

Last edited:
How does it have any relevance if the other kid wasn't even wearing his Spider Man suit on the day?

They're trying to rule out the other kid as being the one Chapman saw and someone said 'oh yeah he has a Spider Man suit but he wasn't wearing it that day.' ? Just to mix things up a bit more.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yes I think so. It confuses the understanding as to whether there were two boys in Bennaroon Drive that day with Spiderman suits on.

They didn't have to mention that the other boy visiting owned one at home as it confuses the situation that this boy may have been the one seen by Ronald Chapman when clearly he wasn't.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
They're trying to rule out the other kid as being the one Chapman saw and someone said 'oh yeah he has a Spider Man suit but he wasn't wearing it that day.' ? Just to mix things up a bit more.
Two different kids. Makes it confusing un necessarily I believe.

Chapman witnessed a boy wearing a spiderman suit in Kendall that morning in a car driven by a woman, closely followed by a car driven by a man. Hope they have cctv footage of those cars.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
The other interesting information was Gary Jubelin denied permission to testify, despite being asked for by Spedding's and biological father's lawyers in particular. And unable to defend himself after attacks on his interview of a resident.

The other interesting information was Gary Jubelin denied permission to testify, despite being asked for by Spedding's and biological father's lawyers in particular. And unable to defend himself after attacks on his interview of a resident.

View attachment 730891

Weird imo. Having resigned from the force doesn't make him disappear as having been there as a witness. Something else going on we don't know about?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Weird imo. Having resigned from the force doesn't make him disappear as having been there as a witness. Something else going on we don't know about?
Don't know. It sounds like someone wanting to shut him up. Magistrate gave the reason that she wanted to focus the Inquest and not concentrate on the police investigation, but gave permission for interested parties to apply again later if necessary.

Spedding's lawyer indicated they would apply.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't know. It sounds like someone wanting to shut him up. Magistrate gave the reason that she wanted to focus the Inquest and not concentrate on the police investigation, but gave permission for interested parties to apply again later if necessary.

Spedding's lawyer indicated they would apply.
yep, I said that too last week. They want to keep Jubelin quiet. This makes the trafficking of children in Australia stories sound even more convincing with every judge who lets this s**t happen. I saw Judge Liddy of Adelaide is up for parole soon too. If he gets it, I hope he gets whacked in the most painful way possible

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
yep, I said that too last week. They want to keep Jubelin quiet. This makes the trafficking of children in Australia stories sound even more convincing with every judge who lets this s**t happen. I saw Judge Liddy of Adelaide is up for parole soon too. If he gets it, I hope he gets whacked in the most painful way possible
I heard John Gotti had his goons kidnap the guy who ran over his kid and string him up in a warehouse in Brooklyn.

The Teflon Don showed up a few hours later and dismembered the man piece by little piece with a chainsaw while still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back