Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
From https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-boy-wearing-Spiderman-suit-day-vanished.html:

"... He said he was shocked to see a car speeding through his quiet street with an unrestrained child - who he believes was William - in the back seat with his arms pressed against the window. But it took Mr Chapman almost 1000 days - until the inquest resumed this week - for him to reveal what he saw. Mr Chapman told Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame at the NSW Coroner's Court he was '100 per cent certain' it was William he saw peering out of the car.
After he spoke, the rest of the coronial inquest was delayed for another eight months without reason. The next round of hearings will now not occur until March 2020. Mr Chapman said it wasn't until later that night on September 12 that he learned William was missing, and questioned if what he saw that morning was worth reporting. He heard police would be conducting interviews with locals one by one, and assumed it wouldn't be long until police were knocking on his door to discuss the incident, The Australian reported. After weeks passed and Mr Chapman realised nobody was coming to question him, he told the inquest he sought out a local police officer named Wendy Hudson who he had known since she was a baby. He found her sister-in-law instead, and asked her to pass on a message that he believed he saw William on the day of his disappearance, but the message didn't make its way to police until 2015.

Attachments

• 1567126835076.png
    1567126835076.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 271
I haven't listened to the podcasts for a while, is there anything interesting in current podcasts?

10's pod is almost a lost cause, it's weak, unbalanced imo and transparently geared to generate sympathy for the fosters, almost entirely lacks inquiry and I've been so frustrated at times pulled my buds out halfway into an episode.

It's tagged as bingeworthy, more appropriately cringeworthy I say. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I am trying to be objective. The episode that just dropped I'm reading has some good information though.

Caroline's pod in comparison has teeth.

I don't know how many here have seen this, it's the story of how the suppression orders were lifted so the public learned William was a foster child. It's hard not to be moved. Allana was a foster child herself working towards having the suppression orders lifted and FACS went for her, trying to keep it all quiet and shut her down. She walked into the Supreme Court to face them alone.

For $1 million.

Not only did his wife alibi him and there's a receipt for coffee and food, a witness at the school testified to seeing both Speddings at the assembly.

And the police set the media onto him. It's outrageous.

For $1 million.

Not only did his wife alibi him and there's a receipt for coffee and food, a witness at the school testified to seeing both Speddings at the assembly.

And the police set the media onto him. It's outrageous.
But I did not see many, if any public, question this characterisation. The press also have a lot to answer for with their reporting was very skewed, even what was reported from the first Inquest.

But I did not see many, if any public, question this characterisation. The press also have a lot to answer for with their reporting was very skewed, even what was reported from the first Inquest.

Most would assume particularly with accusations that serious, the press would check to make sure they had the right and whole story. They also knew that William was a foster child essentially in the care of the state but continued to present the fosters as his biological parents.

From the start, the circumstances of his disappearance and the investigation reeks of a stage managed production with designs of protecting FACS/fosters and steeped in lies where getting to the truth of what actually happened to William seems secondary.

Interesting interview.

Interesting interview.

Latest Overington podcasts. Goes into detail about the court case to reveal William was a foster child and further police investigations but no mention of the latest Inquest revelation of William in the beige box type 4 wd by the witness.

Last edited:
Latest Overington podcasts. Goes into detail about the court case to reveal William was a foster child and further police investigations but no mention of the latest Inquest revelation of William in the beige box type 4 wd by the witness.

There's a police interview with Chapman floating about somewhere where he takes them through what he saw on the day outside his house. Convincing enough I think.

Hot off the Press this early Monday morning!

CAROLINE OVERINGTON
SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
Time-stamp doubts over William photo

The NSW Coroner has ordered an urgent forensic examination of the last known photograph of William Tyrrell, dressed in his Spider-Man suit.
The Australian understands an expert in photographic metadata has been called in after NSW police admitted to confusion as to when the widely circulated image was taken. The photograph is a crucial piece of evidence, because it provides what is known as “proof of life” for William on the day of his disappearance on the NSW mid-north coast....

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 12.23.42 am.png

Last edited:
Hot off the Press this early Monday morning!

CAROLINE OVERINGTON
SEPTEMBER 2, 2019

Right.

This is what Caroline was alluding to in her interview, the Coroner is examining the techniques that were used to clear persons of interest early in the investigation.

The timeline of his disappearance has been set on the time stamp on the spider man picture but you would assume forensics would have tested that camera thoroughly to make sure it all matched up.

It's mind blowing that there was any confusion at all over whether that pic was taken early in the morning or later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who corrected the time?
Who indeed? It's quite easy to change to time on a camera to show a different time on the photo, so when was the metadata anlaysed and an accurate timeline found?

It struck me from the start that William is looking up at someone, not the g-ma or foster ma who was taking the photo crouching down in front of William.

I hope the narrative the fosters provided was taken in detail on the morning he disappeared. I'm curious where in the timeline foster mother said the photo was taken. I'm aware the foster father was only interviewed a week later.

Who indeed? It's quite easy to change to time on a camera to show a different time on the photo, so when was the metadata anlaysed and an accurate timeline found?

It struck me from the start that William is looking up at someone, not the g-ma or foster ma who was taking the photo crouching down in front of William.

I hope the narrative the fosters provided was taken in detail on the morning he disappeared. I'm curious where in the timeline foster mother said the photo was taken. I'm aware the foster father was only interviewed a week later.

The CSK trial might be over and done with by the time we find out the timestamp story, that they should already know.

He's back at it again all over twitter after doing jail time earlier in the year for stalking and menacing the foster father.

A vigilante who 'seems to think he is the avenging angel of justice' was jailed for 34 days for stalking William Tyrrell's foster father.

Joshua Vlahos, from Melbourne, has shared conspiracy theories about the high-profile missing boy's foster parents online for years.

He's back at it again all over twitter after doing jail time earlier in the year for stalking and menacing the foster father.

A vigilante who 'seems to think he is the avenging angel of justice' was jailed for 34 days for stalking William Tyrrell's foster father.

Joshua Vlahos, from Melbourne, has shared conspiracy theories about the high-profile missing boy's foster parents online for years.

Looks like it's the case from earlier in the year they're talking about (which I never knew about).

PS. "He was hit with a community corrections order for the stalking charge, and sentenced to prison for committing an indictable offence while on bail" doesn't tell us the indictable offence was related. What's the betting it's not but the paper's bending the truth?

Right.

This is what Caroline was alluding to in her interview, the Coroner is examining the techniques that were used to clear persons of interest early in the investigation.

The timeline of his disappearance has been set on the time stamp on the spider man picture but you would assume forensics would have tested that camera thoroughly to make sure it all matched up.

It's mind blowing that there was any confusion at all over whether that pic was taken early in the morning or later.
The article I read said police forensics had looked at the photo confirmed it was taken at 9.37.

So they just looked at the timestamp without looking at the metadata?

Foster Mum is now saying she knew the clock on the camera was two hours out. I'm curious if the foster mother, father and gma's timelines for what they did on the morning have been properly taken so they can be compared to this information

Twitter page is interesting. Claims to have captured individuals in the background reflections of the photo.

Also takes aim at Gobbo

He was spelling the name wrong initially with one 'r' but switched the last day or so to spell it correctly. There's a podcast, he's flying! :laughing: But a lot of his information is correct.

The article I read said police forensics had looked at the photo confirmed it was taken at 9.37.

So they just looked at the timestamp without looking at the metadata?

Foster Mum is now saying she knew the clock on the camera was two hours out. I'm curious if the foster mother, father and gma's timelines for what they did on the morning have been properly taken so they can be compared to this information

I haven't read anything about the foster nanna even making a statement, the foster father's wasn't taken until a week later. The foster nanna hasn't appeared in court, she's elderly so may be ill or unreliable as a witness.

More time stamped photos of William Tyrrell just released by the media from the day/location he was last seen.

SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 2:55PM
Candace Sutton

Never-before-seen photos of William Tyrrell minutes before abduction

Never-before-seen photos of William Tyrrell playing before his abduction have emerged as questions are raised about the timeline of his disappearance.

The photographs, tendered as exhibits to the inquest into his disappearance, show William with his foster grandmother and older sister surrounded by books and toys on the veranda of the Kendall home from which he vanished.

He can be seen playing with dice and leaning forward in his Spider-Man suit.

The five photographs, which include the iconic last one of him “roaring” for the camera, were shot over two minutes and 39 seconds.

But the first three, in which William is photographed from more of a distance, were taken within a 23-second period, allegedly by William’s foster mother.

For the next two photographs, the foster mother appears to have been crouching down in front of William, who is captured with his left hand on his left knee and what appears to be dice in his right hand.

Fifteen seconds later, he is roaring into the camera

....Unless deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame’s hastily ordered probe finds the camera merely was set at the wrong time, the timeline of William’s last morning will need an immediate, critical inquiry.....
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 3.06.30 pm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back