Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
More time stamped photos of William Tyrrell just released by the media from the day/location he was last seen.

SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 2:55PM
Candace Sutton

View attachment 739285
Says less than an hour before his abduction but surely now they know the photos were taken at 7.39 am, 2 and a half hours before he was reported missing?

Another now convicted and in prison paedophile Frank Abbott is the new target. This explains why they were searching the sawmill in Herrons Creek about 8kms away, he was living in a caravan there.

I'm not suggesting the fosters had anything to do with William's disappearance but I wouldn't say, given nobody's been charged and the stats that I could be sure they didn't. Sometimes, we can't see a situation for how it really is.

This is so awful, where William was removed presumably for his own good and was lost. the custody of Bradyn was given to the wrong man.

And many women will tell you, a house that's always clean with kids in it can mean a very demanding, controlling parent whose kids are too scared to play or make a mess.

An inquest into the killing of nine-year-old Canberra boy Bradyn Dillon has heard the boy's father and murderer appeared to be "an amazing dad", according to a non-government case worker assigned to the family.

He said he thought Dillon was a reformed man, who had left a history of domestic violence behind him.

"His house was always so clean, there was always food being prepared," the worker said.

"This was how all our clients should be."

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'm not suggesting the fosters had anything to do with William's disappearance but I wouldn't say, given nobody's been charged and the stats that I could be sure they didn't. Sometimes, we can't see a situation for how it really is.

This is so awful, where William was removed presumably for his own good and was lost the custody of Bradyn was given to the wrong man.

And many women will tell you, a house that's always clean with kids in it can mean a very demanding, controlling parent whose kids are too scared to play or make a mess.

An inquest into the killing of nine-year-old Canberra boy Bradyn Dillon has heard the boy's father and murderer appeared to be "an amazing dad", according to a non-government case worker assigned to the family.

He said he thought Dillon was a reformed man, who had left a history of domestic violence behind him.

"His house was always so clean, there was always food being prepared," the worker said.

Just put that guy to death and be done with it.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

This is so awful, where William was removed presumably for his own good and was lost the custody of Bradyn was given to the wrong man.

Is this another Brayden than the boy in care who died on the weekend William sent missing when he drowned. Findings were that he wasn't being supervised properly as carers also looking after a baby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this another Brayden than the boy in care who died on the weekend William sent missing when he drowned. Findings were that he wasn't being supervised properly as carers also looking after a baby.

Unfortunately, this is another child where the father was given custody and approved by case workers who went on to beat the child to death.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Another now convicted and in prison paedophile Frank Abbott is the new target. This explains why they were searching the sawmill in Herrons Creek about 8kms away, he was living in a caravan there.

Weren't they searching there about a year ago?

Just concerned some media jumping on another pedo living in the district trumpeting a new suspect, who's already been investigated a year ago.

Look over there, not here?

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Weren't they searching there about a year ago?

Just concerned some media jumping on another pedo living in the district trumpeting a new suspect, who's already been investigated a year ago.

Look over there, not here?
Especially at the time the photo metadata breaks

Especially at the time the photo metadata breaks

The latest Overington podcast explores the leaks to the media, particularly in relation to Bill Spedding. His life was essentially destroyed and it's disgraceful.

People aren't trusting the investigation whatsoever, from the public's point of view they must have to see a pattern emerging that every time attention goes onto the fosters, the cops or FACS surprise surprise another POI emerges.

So who's doing all the leaking?

And far as I can see, there are absolutely no pictures of this new one Frank Abbott. If they were serious about it, surely they could find a picture of him to perhaps draw witnesses out? He's a convicted paedophile, there should be no restrictions.

A bit more on Frank Abbott, he wasn't convicted apparently. Via Caroline Overington.

abbott.png

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Tyrrell failure mine until the day I die, says former detective Gary Jubelin

CAROLINE OVERINGTON
Ms Wendt put this to him: “There’s been a great deal of analysis of the way the investigation was handled. For instance, one issue that was raised, why did police take 1000 days to interview a witness who says with 100 per cent certainty that he saw William in a car? These are disturbing allegations that point to what looks like a botched investigation. What can you say?”

“I am comfortable that I can justify everything that’s taken place during the investigation, and I can offer explanation and records which would explain that,” Mr Jubelin replied. “But out of respect for the fact that that’s an ongoing inquest, I don’t think it’s appropriate.”...

Tyrrell failure mine until the day I die, says former detective Gary Jubelin

CAROLINE OVERINGTON

From the article. Is Jubelin looking at jail for simply breaching a surveillance act?

He has been charged with four breaches of the Surveillance Devices Act, and has pleaded not guilty. The case is listed for hearing on September 24.

Mr Jubelin attempted during the State Library of NSW event to make light of things. Asked what he intends to do now that his career with NSW police is over, he said he had a few irons in the fire, but mainly he hopes to stay out of prison.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Anybody got any ideas that don't actually involve a situationally random paedophile snatch?

An accident or an asthma attack and someone's thrown him into a car to get him to the hospital and he died on the way? This is absolutely the strangest case with the tightest timeline.
Wasnt there a theory that it was a ransom drug snatch? There was a similar case just after that had similar overtones

ie kidnap the child and demand payment of drug debt

Last edited:
Wasnt their a theory that it was a ransom drug snatch? There was a similar case just after that had similar overtones

ie kidnap the child and demand payment of drug debt

O-oh do tell, I didn't read that one!

I've been all over that property on earth and maps and real estate listings and walk through videos and nothing, absolutely nothing makes sense in how they could have got that little boy in a bright red suit off of it and away without being seen. The odds would have to be almost zero.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
an asthma attack

Below are more details published about William's asthma/health, and what the birth and foster fathers said about Williams allegedly "serious" asthma at the 2019 inquest.

William’s Health
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.
- William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
- If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
- William’s vaccinations were up to date when he disappeared BUT he will need his 4 year old vaccinations.
- William had good strong teeth and loved going to the dentist for his check-ups.

'I do not know where William is and I have not taken him or organised anyone to take him,' the birth father said. He also described how authorities took William from him and his partner, and said the boy had suffered 'serious asthma' ever since he had been in care.

The biological father said in the statement that he had been told William was believed to have learning and development difficulties. The father said William had suffered 'serious asthma' ever since he had been in care.

foster father replied “there was method in my madness”.
“(I was) searching the immediate areas where he could travel in a certain amount of time.”
He told the court that William had asthma and could get wheezy “if he’s under walking stress or a lot of activity”, but did not have allergies to plants. Asked if there was “anything at Benaroon Drive that brought on an asthma attack”, he replied, “No”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back