Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Below are more details published about William's asthma/health, and what the birth and foster fathers said about Williams allegedly "serious" asthma at the 2019 inquest.

The weather was cold, playing outside / bike riding particularly early in the morning would do it.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
The weather was cold, playing outside / bike riding particularly early in the morning would do it.

And it was a minimum of just under 8C at the 2 nearest BOM weather stations that morning (Max of approx. 19-21C).
Seems a bit cool to be playing around outside that early in only a t-shirt, spiderman suit, and open sandles with no socks on (I assume).
Unlike the home video of William earlier that year on his BMX bike as a 3yo, with a beanie, gloves, enclosed shoes/socks & a warm jacket.

Then again, if you really want to look like spiderman, a warm top and beanie is not going to cut it, and William might have won the battle of what to wear that morning.

imho

Team Captain
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anybody got any ideas that don't actually involve a situationally random paedophile snatch?

An accident or an asthma attack and someone's thrown him into a car to get him to the hospital and he died on the way? This is absolutely the strangest case with the tightest timeline.

As you've asked, it seems an appropriate time for me to describe what i perceived at the time of the foster mother's first(?) televised interview.
... not pointing the finger ; it's probably nothing ...
but as she summarized events, i noted an absence of frantic factor.
When she said the words "he's gone", honestly, i was struck momentarily by what seemed an element of there having been some anticipation ; a sense that the disappearance was expected.
Just my perception. I wouldn't mind reviewing that interview to see whether I pick up on it again.

imho

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
On the eve of William's 5 year since disappeared, 10 News has an exclusive involving an existing POI (Paul Savage) and a female Kendall postie.
There's also an accompanying new vid from 10 News on Savage in the article below.

Interesting that it mentions that Savage could be called to testify regarding the Gary Jubelin charges.

Revealed: Man Questioned Over William Tyrrell Breached Restraining Order
Exclusive: A neighbour questioned by detectives over William Tyrrell's disappearance was accused of stalking a woman in the months before the toddler vanished.

Jubelin has since been charged with illegally recording conversations with Savage, but he claims he was just doing his job.
Jubelin has vowed to fight the charges and is set to face court later this month. If his case goes to trial, Savage could be called to testify.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Police have today provided the phone number (02 8346 1388) of the solicitors assisting the Coroner for anyone with direct knowledge of William Tyrrell's disappearance to call.
(As well as the Crime stoppers number 1800 333 000)

Police investigating the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell are so convinced that “someone knows something” they have taken the unusual step of releasing a phone number for the solicitors working directly for the NSW Coroner, so that information can be passed directly to the court.

In a statement to coincide with the fifth anniversary of William’s disappearance on Thursday, police said they had “information that suggests someone in the community” had information about William’s disappearance, and urged them to come forward.

They provided the regular number for Crime Stoppers, 1800 333 000, but also urged anyone with direct knowledge of the crime to call “solicitors assisting the Coroner on 02 8346 1388”.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Mainly old news re-released as new this morning.
The new photos being reported in the below were already displayed and reported on in the main stream media in the last few weeks.

William Tyrrell: New photos released to five years after little boy disappeared
CAROLINE OVERINGTON
c35a7c6f40251a5d39b4e66eee8bbb6e
2 HOURS AGO SEPTEMBER 12, 2019

... William’s foster Mum has told police the later time is the correct one, saying the clock’s camera was off by about two hours.
A forensic digital report into the matter is being conducted, but the results were not released with the photographs today....

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mainly old news re-released as new this morning.
The new photos being reported in the below were already displayed and reported on in the main stream media in the last few weeks.

William Tyrrell: New photos released to five years after little boy disappeared
CAROLINE OVERINGTON
c35a7c6f40251a5d39b4e66eee8bbb6e
2 HOURS AGO SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
And is stuck behind a paywall unlike the other photos someone posted last week.

Time created 7.39 am. Sound to me like this is the meta data and this is when the photo was taken?

Next Monday Four Corners “Person of Interest” -how police investigating one of Australia’s most baffling child abduction cases targeted the wrong man. Bill Spedding. Ooooh ... I'm a bit surprised this is allowed to go ahead before the Coroner's Inquiry is done.

That's two down including Gary Jubelin.

Four Corners can reveal that the detective leading the interview (above post), Justin Moynihan, has been removed from the homicide squad pending an internal police investigation which is not related to the William Tyrrell case.

"An internal investigation is currently underway and we are unable to provide any further comment at this time," a police spokeswoman said.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
I watched bits and pieces, it was in the middle of dinner in a noisy mess hall, I'll have to check iView tonight.

Detective: "You were there to fix that washing machine."

Bill Spedding: "No."

Detective: "But perhaps you didn't make it to the house because as we know William Tyrrell was wandering the front yard of his grandmother's house … on his own. He had no supervision by any parent at that time for a few minutes. We know that.

Bill: "I wasn't there."

Detective: "We believe you were there."

Bill: "I wasn't there."

Detective: "We believe that perhaps you may have seen William."

Bill: "No, I never seen him. Never met him."

Homicide detective to Bill's wife on the program, how do you know he wasn't there?

Bill's wife : I just know.

Detective : I'm going to need more than I just know.

Bill's wife : We met across there for coffee and then went to the assembly at the grandkid's school. We rarely missed them.

Coppers can just say what they want as if it's gospel then Bill's wife says something just as airy fairy and they need more.

I'm pretty much in the cop's corner as a default in most situations unless something is shown for me to not be. This arrogant prick, the one that took over, got my goat up.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Justin Moynihan with the video of part of his 6 hour interview with Bill Spedding gives no doubt he was going to pin this on Spedding what ever.

With Gary Jubalin's videoed walk through with his wife has been misreported, she didn't reply to the question of how do you know he wasn't at William's house that morning with I don't know, she says because we were over there (pointing to the coffee shop) having coffee.

This was after not interviewing the Foster father, or suspecting the foster mothers 000 call where she didn't answer how long he had been missing and saying no five times when directly asked if there were any suspicious cars in the area.

Then one week following later she comes up with an elaborate story of two cars being parked outside early that morning and another one passing by that stared at her who looked like ginger haired giant. Not sure if it was noted that she contradicted or lied in a later sworn statement about theses cars being in a different positions on the road.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Justin Moynihan with the video of part of his 6 hour interview with Bill Spedding gives no doubt he was going to pin this on Spedding what ever.

With Gary Jubalin's videoed walk through with his wife has been misreported, she didn't reply to the question of how do you know he wasn't at William's house that morning with I don't know, she says because we were over there (pointing to the coffee shop) having coffee.

This was after not interviewing the Foster father, or suspecting the foster mothers 000 call where she didn't answer how long he had been missing and saying no five times when directly asked if there were any suspicious cars in the area.

Then one week following later she comes up with an elaborate story of two cars being parked outside early that morning and another one passing by that stared at her who looked like ginger haired giant. Not sure if it was noted that she contradicted or lied in a later sworn statement about theses cars being in a different positions on the road.
Coached?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back