Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Do you see dragons?
Ha. No but I am intrigued by my vision. Three times I was drawn to a body in the dunes in Broome, WA. Three times I did not go & search. That was 1995. He was found by a tourist six months later. Make stupid remarks I do not care. I do plan to find SS in Perth & maybe I can go & see where the little man might be in Kendall, NSW. Recently a track in the Ankatel area south of Perth stared at me. You will not understand what I say. But that is ok. The track stared me down.I was walking away and that track stared at me. Pretty spooked I must say. When I fix my bike I will go back there. Then there is the Iveta Mitchell location. Did she wear a size seven shoe? I am trying to find that location again. A tad wetlands.

Last edited:
More delays.

Coronial findings into the disappearance of William Tyrrell have been delayed after lawyers were granted two more months to file submissions.

' Mar 8, 2021
The foster grandmother of William Tyrrell has died, never having found out what happened to her grandson.'

'An 18-month inquest into his disappearance concluded in October last year.
Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame is expected to hand down her findings in June.'

' Mar 8, 2021
The foster grandmother of William Tyrrell has died, never having found out what happened to her grandson.'

'An 18-month inquest into his disappearance concluded in October last year.
Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame is expected to hand down her findings in June.'
William disappeared in September 2014, so it has taken 8 years to get this far. Plenty of people of interest but no direct evidence to actually convict anyone. Lets hope something comes out of this !! But not holding my breathe as not many inquests solve crimes.

Last edited:
William disappeared in June 2011, so it has taken 10 years to get this far. Plenty of people of interest but no direct evidence to actually convict anyone. Lets hope something comes out of this !! But not holding my breathe as not many inquests solve crimes.
Thank you for putting this in context... wow 2011...

William disappeared in June 2011, so it has taken 10 years to get this far. Plenty of people of interest but no direct evidence to actually convict anyone. Lets hope something comes out of this !! But not holding my breathe as not many inquests solve crimes.
September 2014, not June 2011

Whats the odds the suspects know how they caught Daniel Morcombe's killer?

'Cowan appealed his sentence to the Queensland Court of Appeal, under Justice Margaret McMurdo, seeking to have his conviction overturned. His legal team argued "... that the confession elicited through an undercover sting by police was inadmissible as evidence at trial". On 21 May 2015 Cowan's appeal was dismissed.'

Whilst we're on the subject of Morecombe. There's this.

'the family, from his experience, would be likely to be receiving distracting information from psychics.

"Personally, we found it quite distressing, a fair amount of it was bizarre and offbeat. I don't place any amount of faith in psychic information. On our taskforce, it was an incredible distraction. They would say there's a shed or a water tank ... we had dozens or hundreds of leads and logic suggests that William's case is similar to Daniel's," Mr Morcombe said.

"You can't ignore them just in case it is a disguised confession, someone trying to get it off their chest and that they really do know something."

From his experience there would be mountains of information coming in from the community including timelines of where people were at the time and vehicles of interest.

"An important role is capturing data from CCTV at local service stations and ATMs, which may be incredibly useful when the noose is drawn more tightly around a person of interest; it can perhaps break an alibi," Mr Morcombe said. "If they can prove a vehicle was at a particular place, that sort of information can solve a case."

In a message to the Tyrrell family, he added: "Remain positive, that's all you can do. The police will be working hard; they want to solve it as well. They, I am sure, go to work not filling in the hours; they go to work to find the answers."'

Huge development in this case today.

'NSW Police to interview new person of interest in William Tyrrell case
NSW Police have zeroed in on a new person of interest who they believe is responsible for the death and disappearance of William Tyrrell.
Mark Morri
September 6, 2021 - 7:39PM

NSW Police have zeroed in on a new person of interest who they believe is responsible for the death and disappearance of William Tyrrell.
The investigation has dramatically shifted its focus from previous lines of inquiry to a suspect previously ruled out by detectives then in charge.

Police are now confident they will solve the mystery of the disappearance of the three-year-old boy, who was last seen in 2014.

A new investigation into William’s disappearance has uncovered clues previously not explored, a senior police officer has told The Daily Telegraph.

“It shines a totally new complexion on what investigators believe happened to William,’’ the officer said.

The Daily Telegraph understands the new suspect will be interviewed soon and confronted with the fresh information uncovered by investigators.

For legal reasons the Daily Telegraph cannot name the suspect. They have previously been spoken to by police but never pursued.

Police said they cannot discuss the new information which makes them so confident they are closing in on the truth around William’s disappearance.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Morri

The investigation has dramatically shifted its focus from previous lines of inquiry to a suspect previously ruled out by detectives then in charge.

Police are now confident they will solve the mystery of the disappearance of the three-year-old boy, who was last seen in 2014.

A new investigation into William’s disappearance has uncovered clues previously not explored, a senior police officer has told The Daily Telegraph.

“It shines a totally new complexion on what investigators believe happened to William,’’ the officer said.

The Daily Telegraph understands the new suspect will be interviewed soon and confronted with the fresh information uncovered by investigators.

For legal reasons the Daily Telegraph cannot name the suspect. They have previously been spoken to by police but never pursued.

Police said they cannot discuss the new information which makes them so confident they are closing in on the truth around William’s disappearance.'

The police have shown themselves to be a disgrace in this case. I'm not going to name him but what they did to the appliance repair man was horrific. I'll believe anything when there is a positive conviction

The police have shown themselves to be a disgrace in this case. I'm not going to name him but what they did to the appliance repair man was horrific. I'll believe anything when there is a positive conviction

Mark Morri

Let us all hope that NSWPF detectives leave no stone unturned, because poor little William's life was no bed of roses.

Are we allowed to say family member

If it's someone who has already been publicly reported on, my prime suspect that the media referred to yesterday, is someone who is not a family member. If it is this person, most people following this case would probably not be surprised one bit. Except for how long it took for new evidence to be presented that leads to an arrest.

Last edited:

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

It might be curious this news comes only one day after AJ, the same age as William was when he went missing, was found after three days missing in the bush.

Are people asking if the search for William was as thorough and this new information is to reassert the belief that William was abducted rather than wandered off and perished before he could be found?

A person known to William, reports Nine.

'9News understands a person known to William is being looked at as part of the investigation.'

'The person has been spoken to in length by police previously, now that line of inquiry will be readdressed as a new theory is tested.'

'William Tyrrell: Foster parents hit out at claims of new suspect
William Tyrrell’s foster parents have slammed claims that police have identified a new suspect in the boy’s disappearance, calling it “fake news.”
Janet Fife-Yeomans and Mark Morri
September 7, 2021 - 10:45PM

The foster parents of William Tyrrell have hit out at an assertion by police that they are closing in on a new suspect in his disappearance, labelling the claim “fake news’’.
Rather than welcoming the possible breakthrough in the case after seven years the couple, who cannot be identified, released a statement saying: “Once again we are forced to watch others objectify William for personal gain.”
“To publish unverified claims, without consideration to the hurt that articles of this nature cause, is disrespectful and devastating to everyone who knows and loves William,” the statement said.
It comes as the inquest into William’s disappearance and presumed death has been halted due to police identifying a new suspect.'

At least it get's COVID-19 off the front pages (dark sarcasm in the BF classroom).

It might be curious this news comes only one day after AJ, the same age as William was when he went missing, was found after three days missing in the bush.

Are people asking if the search for William was as thorough and this new information is to reassert the belief that William was abducted rather than wandered off and perished before he could be found?

I really don't like it when we start hearing reports of Police 'beliefs' when it comes to criminal investigations.
Evidence please.

For anyone to say that they know who was responsible and what happened, based on 'beliefs' is way more than beyond belief.

What I'd call it, I'll leave for readers to speculate about.

And I'm now more inclined to think that Kurve's ball is worthy of consideration.

'William Tyrell: Police liaising with Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame
Police who have identified a new suspect in the hunt for the killer of William Tyrrell are liaising with Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame, who has postponed handing down her findings into his disappearance.'
September 7, 2021 - 4:47PM

'The coroner had signalled she would be delivering her findings in June but that was delayed amid internal conflict over who police believe was to blame, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.

Counsel assisting the coroner, Gerard Craddock SC, was to file his submissions by February after the emotionally-charged 19-month inquest into the three-year-old’s disappearance but was given until April 30.'

'No fresh date has yet been set for the inquest to conclude.'

'“We believe we can identify who it may be or the circumstances of his disappearance,” Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, who took over Strike Force Rosann from Mr Jubelin, told Peter Stefanovic from Sky News in July.

“We have thoughts on what occurred to William, there is a range of thoughts.”

When asked if he knew who was responsible and what happened he replied: “Yes.”'

Below is the claimed/reported official Police comment yesterday (to channel nine) on the latest in the William Tyrrell investigation.

It's neither a denial or confirmation of the media reports of the claimed/alleged/reported new lead in the case.

And we are only going on what Nine says a Police spokesperson told them, as there has been no official media statement or media conference from NSW Police on this matter as far as I can see.

It's effectively a no comment on anything to do with the as yet unverified claims made by whoever it was that was the source of what prompted the articles and William Tyrell claims in the Daily Telegraph over the last few days. (assuming we take the media's word for what they report that someone claiming to have been working for NSW Police has told them about the William Tyrrell investigations.)

It is what it is.

'Police did not comment publicly on the reports of a new lead being investigated.
"As the matter is subject to a Coronial Inquest and an ongoing investigation, it is not appropriate to comment at this time," a police spokesperson told 9news.com.au yesterday.
"The NSW Police Force remains committed to finding William Tyrrell and investigations by the Homicide Squad's Strike Force Rosann, led by Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, are ongoing.
"Strike force detectives are continuing to conduct interviews, searches and other investigative activity, including those under Coronial Orders, as well as reviewing all material with the assistance of various experts."'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back