JTCWBFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool, Knicks, Yankees
How many touches is Himmelberg going to get this week?

37 against North.

Bevo might try to keep him under 35.

Wish I could capture that moment in a bottle, reproduce it, and inject it straight into my veins every day
This vid of the crowd reacting during the last quarter will get you going - keep a box of tissues handy.

I have this bad feeling in my bones, especially my arthritic knees. I'm 0-3 so far this weekend. No real Lucky Meal today, just the village meatloaf, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. Kinda ordinary, hopefully unlike the result tonight.

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m sure I’ll be a raving mess during the game, but right now I’m fairly relaxed about it. If the dogs have any chance of making it to September, and doing damage when they’re there, then they’ll knock off GWS and hawks in the next two weeks. If they can’t win those games then doing anything in finals was a pipe dream anyway.

I’ve never been a big Schache supporter but glad he’s getting his chance after playing well at VFL level. I like playing JUH too, let’s see how he progresses.

GWS have only beat the worst teams in the comp in recent weeks, so even away against them should be a win. Let’s see how the boys go.

Every week seems a must win, another must win game.
Losses to Melbourne, Sydney, Carlton and StKilda have really opened things up for all sides. At the end of this round there will be only 2 wins separating first from eighth. Gold Coast should win against Adelaide so they'll only be one game outside the eight. We need this win to stay ahead of them but more importantly (and surprisingly) to be only one game outside the eight. We already have a much better percentage than the Saints and Collingwood and a slightly better percentage than Richmond and Sydney.

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Lights on at Plastic Park

1655539573029.png

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hugely important that Schache and Jamarra lead to the right spots and prevent the 3 on 1s Naughton usually has to deal with.

If opposition want to flood deep to outnumber then we need Schache and Marra as the hit up options 35-50m out.

I swear I think the same thing every week but it just never seems to work out that way!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back