Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Remove this Banner Ad

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
still for sale in other countries
I wish I could order some things from the UK (many things not seen downunder since the 80s are still available) but generally they are heavy items so prohibitive to order with mail costs.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
It's been mentioned, but I'm still finding myself looking hopefully in the biscuit aisle for these badboys and feeling a little pang of disappointment every time:

g8vzdshpi6921.jpg

It's been mentioned, but I'm still finding myself looking hopefully in the biscuit aisle for these badboys and feeling a little pang of disappointment every time:

g8vzdshpi6921.jpg

These were such an underdog!

Haas anyone noticed less and less homebranded items on shelves. Repeatedly find myself looking for the Woolworths, Coles or IGA branded items for cheaper, yet starting too notice it's all just name brands. Even IGA barely stocks their own brands or black and gold. My thinking was often times the homebranded items are manufactured at the same place as the big brands so to make more money the big brands are refusing to manufacture Coles brand hand soap etc.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Haas anyone noticed less and less homebranded items on shelves. Repeatedly find myself looking for the Woolworths, Coles or IGA branded items for cheaper, yet starting too notice it's all just name brands. Even IGA barely stocks their own brands or black and gold. My thinking was often times the homebranded items are manufactured at the same place as the big brands so to make more money the big brands are refusing to manufacture Coles brand hand soap etc.

You are correct.

and I think now there appears to be less home brand items because some are now branded under a different name other than home brand but it still is essentially home brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back