Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Bubble O'Bill ice creams :D

Bought one for the first time in my life today. In fact, as an adult migrant to this country I was unaware of their existence until I spotted them in the freezer section of a West Preston milk bar.

They are quite small when you get them out of the packet so this is a fun sized treat. However, despite its stature I liked it and thought it was good. There are three flavours of ice cream in different sections of the cowboy's head. I ate them together as I was hungry; ok let's be honest & level with you guys - I crammed the whole bar into my gaping mouth as soon it was out of the packet. This gave me a taste sensation a bit like an ice cream rocky road, and boy oh boy do I love Rocky Roads! There is also a thin veneer of chocolate which is icing on the cake.

The bubblegum which makes up Bill's nose was wasted on me as I accidentally chewed it & swallowed it. Pity as I like blowing bubbles with bubble gum, haven't done it in years. Although on second thoughts I have a 'tache and neck beard these days so bubble gum may get messy.

I give Bubble O'Bill ******* out of **********.

I can't remember if it was good value as I bought a Dare double espresso at the same time and I handed the dude a $20 and didn't take note of the change. That's how I roll. Yes Ladiez.

Bubble O Bill have got smaller though haven't they?

Surely it's not just my memory failing me.

Also, I used to feel that the bullet hole in his hat, although adding character was robbing me of precious ice cream. Even as a young kid I felt a little ripped off about that one.

Bubble O Bill have got smaller though haven't they?

Surely it's not just my memory failing me.

Also, I used to feel that the bullet hole in his hat, although adding character was robbing me of precious ice cream. Even as a young kid I felt a little ripped off about that one.
Yeah bubble o bill used to be massive

Everything is smaller these days (except for my penis)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wiltshire sausages.

images

My favourite sausage, an excellent brekky sausage I ate over most Sundays as a kid thanks to dad.

Used to sell them in abundance in all major supermarkets and butchers ten years ago, over the last five years you'd be lucky to find a butcher selling them in Sydney let alone WA.

Such a shame.

From the ice cream section I miss Snips, Barney Bananas, Hi-Tops and the Smurf IcyPole

chocolate wise I miss the polywaffle

I also miss Tarax creamy soda, best brown creamy soda ever

I am sure that hungry jacks used to sell a burger called a yumbo.
It was basically ham and cheese in a burger roll.
But no one I know remembers them

Tell me I'm not crazy!
god yes the Yumbo was bloody awesome

I am sure that hungry jacks used to sell a burger called a yumbo.
It was basically ham and cheese in a burger roll.
But no one I know remembers them

Tell me I'm not crazy!

I definitely remember the Yumbo well.

Lots of slices of ham and two slices of melted cheese on a soft bun. No sauce on it, none needed.

Was amazing.

Dare used to have a "White Chocolate Mocha", it was the ****ing nuts. Now they just have mocha, espresso or dbl espresso :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back