Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Remove this Banner Ad

are Snap 'n' Crackle bars still around?
My local milkbar sells them, got a couple for old times sake. Like all good things the size has been reduced by half and the sherbet inside is basically non existent.

I can't find a photo.

I can't even remember what they're called, but they discontinued them in about 1985/86.

They were exactly like the Choo-Choo bars which have just made a comeback (somewhat) but instead of Licorice / Aniseed they were a chewy, musk type set-up.

They had an image of the Pink Panther on them and they were amazing.

Tell me I'm not the only one that is
a) old enough to have had them
b) old enough to remember them
I remember them.

I really liked Pepsi Blue in the early 2000s. You can still get in imported from an Asian country (forgot which one) and it's good but slightly different to how I remember it being. I'm not convinced it's the exact recipe.

This is a very broad statement. MILK. The older posters around would remember more than me but hadn't milk gotten incredibly tasteless and watery?
Don't have a cow but want the real thing?
Pauls Farmhouse Gold. Comes in the shape of the old delivery bottles and has cream on top. Actually smells and tastes like milk atleast 20 + yrs ago. Has anyone tried this.
Cost $3 something for 1.5L in my IGA

Whatever happened to these bad boys
033bb8af310a78d8fa7550b51926bfef.png

This is a very broad statement. MILK. The older posters around would remember more than me but hadn't milk gotten incredibly tasteless and watery?
Don't have a cow but want the real thing?
Pauls Farmhouse Gold. Comes in the shape of the old delivery bottles and has cream on top. Actually smells and tastes like milk atleast 20 + yrs ago. Has anyone tried this.
Cost $3 something for 1.5L in my IGA
Yes. It's awesome. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody remember a chocolate filled shredded wheat snack. Not the cereal kind but a school lunchbox type snack. I've been searching and can't find anything. I remember a dark green colour for packaging. May have come in 12 individual packs similar to individual shapes. Around the same time as dunkeroos.

Does anybody remember a chocolate filled shredded wheat snack. Not the cereal kind but a school lunchbox type snack. I've been searching and can't find anything. I remember a dark green colour for packaging. May have come in 12 individual packs similar to individual shapes. Around the same time as dunkeroos.
Loved Incredibites

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467103648.640357.jpg

Thank you! I've been racking my brain all day. Do they still make them do you know?
Took me a minute to remember their name! Haven't seen them for years, don't think they make them anymore. The closest I reckon I've found is these Hello Panda biscuits - but they aren't wheat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467106429.212602.jpg

Not discontinued but I was a lift kid when this logo/design Was around. image.jpeg
Only mentioned it because i noticed how lame the current lift label is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back