Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Remove this Banner Ad

At my local maccas, you could ask them to make it for you.....if they have the ingredients eg.. scrambled egg etc. They'll have the bacon, muffin and hash brown already, just depends on the scrambled egg. Haven't been for a while, so not sure if they still do it.

Also applies to anything else....if they've got the ingredients, they would put it together for you..

..can only ask, see how you go.

0e9c3c43a68eaab111bcfa6839197e81.jpg

Please Cadbury bring it back!!!!!

Might have been asked already, but does anyone know if milo bars still exist? I was just thinking about them today and I thought "wow its ages since I saw a milo bar".

If they do exist, are they still like the original, which seemed to be a bunch of milo powder somehow stuck together with something in a kind of glued milo block, encased in a milk chocolate exterior.

Might have been asked already, but does anyone know if milo bars still exist? I was just thinking about them today and I thought "wow its ages since I saw a milo bar".

If they do exist, are they still like the original, which seemed to be a bunch of milo powder somehow stuck together with something in a kind of glued milo block, encased in a milk chocolate exterior.

They ain't like the old ones, but I haven't seen any for a while regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back