Remove this Banner Ad

SunKing

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Self explanatory.

To start I miss the Triple Treat,a classic ice cream that stopped around the mid 90's. Damn they were good!

Jacobs instant coffee - amongst the best of the instants, even better than Maccona Mystique/Temptation etc. Can only get this overseas now - very popular in Europe.

There is already a thread on this - use the search function..........it has plenty of pages

Polly Waffles.....hmmm, I'd kill for one now!........a round chocolate wafer bar with nuts, filled in middle with marshmallow...........oh, and Honey Bears....a gorgeous little honey flavoured firm jelly like lolly..

Polly waffles still available :thumbsu:

Another is the original Chocolate Quick. Still around but in a sugar free version AFAIK.

Polly Waffles.....hmmm, I'd kill for one now!........a round chocolate wafer bar with nuts, filled in middle with marshmallow...........oh, and Honey Bears....a gorgeous little honey flavoured firm jelly like lolly..

My local corner store still sells Poly Waffles. I had one a few weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a bummer..jelly tip ice creams were yummo

There was also a short lived ice cream called a bolo i think,was a round chocolate ice cream with a jaffa coating IIRC.

Visa-Versas (I think thats how it was spelt)...

They were like a larger M&M except one was a dark shell with white chocolate on the inside and the other a white shell with dark chocolate on the inside in the one bag therefore the name....

I was addicted to these things I remember when I was about 10 I ate a whole bag in the one day (massive bag) and woke up at 1am with the worst stomach cramps in the world... but it was definitely worth it.

I think the were made by Nestle!

Visa-Versas (I think thats how it was spelt)...

They were like a larger M&M except one was a dark shell with white chocolate on the inside and the other a white shell with dark chocolate on the inside in the one bag therefore the name....

I was addicted to these things I remember when I was about 10 I ate a whole bag in the one day (massive bag) and woke up at 1am with the worst stomach cramps in the world... but it was definitely worth it.

I think the were made by Nestle!

Agree 100%

Also the shaker fries from Maccas were to-die-for!

Also, shaker fries from Maccas.

Oh so good....
Oh man could not agree more. Why is it with maccas the only decent things they have are temporary item? Man those shaker fries were good, I'm pretty sure I only had them once but I still remember them to this day.

I remember those visa vers things being sweet too.

Just thought of another one, maybe I'm not looking hard enough but what about that Milky Bar, Milk and Cookies white chocolate? Anyone remember this, wasn't that long ago. Or do they still have it, just not at my Woolies? That was some good shizzle.

Jelly Tip icreams they made a bit of comeback a few years ago only to dissapear again:mad:

Oh hell yes. I remember getting them as a kid after footy training.

The jelly tip tasted absolutely magic.

Also, shaker fries from Maccas.

Oh so good....
BEST FRIES EVER!!!

I would have them almost every day, they were sooooo damn good, the taste was like a perfect mix of everything.

I was so pissed the day they stopped them, I remember going up and asking and they said they had stopped, I was like, "Why they were so good!"

Wish they would bring them back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back