Certified Legendary Thread Discussion arising from Shhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Shhhhh would like to share the following.
  • Do not expect wholesale changes while this formline continues. The HFC will not be blooding kids for the sake of it. Selections will be measured.
  • The main reason the experienced bodies have brought into the side is to shelter the less seasoned players from playing 3 matches in 8 days.
  • McEvoy is being used outside of the centre square as his body is beat up. Finals are out of the equation, and he is an important commodity going forward.
Appreciate the post,
But I must admit I am even more concerned now if this is the way the club is thinking it is beggers belief.
If we will still not play kids that have been on the list for 2 to 3 seasons why have them on the list.
Big boy has not been played in the centre square all season except for when cegs was injured and his body is taking more of a beating playing in defence at the moment so why not put him on ice.

The Hawks have been nursing McEvoy for the best part of 12 months. Hopefully there is some form of transition plan in place because McEvoy's body will continue to take a beating every time he goes out to play, due to the way he plays the game

Appreciate the post,
But I must admit I am even more concerned now if this is the way the club is thinking it is beggers belief.
If we will still not play kids that have been on the list for 2 to 3 seasons why have them on the list.
Maybe we will play them when they're ready?

Do not expect wholesale changes while this formline continues. The HFC will not be blooding kids for the sake of it. Selections will be measured.
If the formline continues will it be because of the 'measured selections'?
The main reason the experienced bodies have brought into the side is to shelter the less seasoned players from playing 3 matches in 8 days.
Can the less seasoned players play at least 1 game in 8 days? Sheltering players from the game makes them players not.
McEvoy is being used outside of the centre square as his body is beat up. Finals are out of the equation, and he is an important commodity going forward.
Totally baffling considering we let Pitto go and kept Cegs.
Hmmmm, commodity going forward 🤔

I think we know McEvoy is our best first ruck, but with the slab of games we've been asked to play so close together and with the season over, we won't grind him out in the middle.

We will instead put the pressure on Cegs to lift his form and deliver to expectation.

Also appreciate the update, but yeah this makes little sense. Clarkson literally said they had a bunch of young guys who are ready to go and would be given opportunities.
I don’t care about making ‘wholesale changes’, I just want to see one or two new faces.

Also appreciate the update, but yeah this makes little sense. Clarkson literally said they had a bunch of young guys who are ready to go and would be given opportunities.
I don’t care about making ‘wholesale changes’, I just want to see one or two new faces.
We seem to have a maximum number we will play at any one time, so with CJ and Glass getting a run of 3 games, chances are they make way for 2 more.

We had 6 players with less than 20 games on Tuesday. We’re never gonna play more than that, so it’s up to one of those guys to lose their spots. Dare say they will after the loss.

So Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is saying we play Ceglar to keep McEvoy fit for next year, even though Ceglar has an extra year on his contract?

Liked Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh previously, this wasn't he's best performance.

I'd argue it wasn't even close to any performance he's put up b4 on this site, it was almost like an administrator took over his account thinking he won't come back just to deflect.

It was that different to anything he's previously said. I don't believe Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh said that.
Ugh. A great reminder why many of the ITKs have deserted this place.

So Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is saying we play Ceglar to keep McEvoy fit for next year, even though Ceglar has an extra year on his contract?

I'd argue it wasn't even close to any performance he's put up b4 on this site, it was almost like an administrator took over his account thinking he won't come back just to deflect.

It was that different to anything he's previously said. I don't believe Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh said that.
Not even sure how to start with this hot mess of a post.

B4404321-497F-496C-87B7-1C2EF8B93D5F.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even sure how to start with this hot mess of a post.
His post made no sense.

• Do not expect wholesale changes while this formline continues. The HFC will not be blooding kids for the sake of it. Selections will be measured.
  • I took that as we are playing the old guys for there long farewell unless we are keeping them for a long farewell again next year.
  • The main reason the experienced bodies have brought into the side is to shelter the less seasoned players from playing 3 matches in 8 days.
  • We really haven't bought in seasoned bodies overall, we took them out one week and brought them back the next, there is a fair argument we sheltered the seasoned bodies as much as the kids... although I'd argue the point on kids apart from Will Day we've basically played no one oh I forgot the Morris 2 games p*ss off.
  • McEvoy is being used outside of the centre square as his body is beat up. Finals are out of the equation, and he is an important commodity going forward.
  • As said McEvoy has a year to go, Ceglar has 2. Why are you saving the guy you chose not to invest in long term even though he hits to advantage 30% above any other footballer playing the game? I don't know nor do I know why you'd bring it up, btw Mark Riccuito has a much bigger issue with than me explain to him.
If you look at Shhhhh previous posts they are not as generic or captain obvious as that. They actually had some substance or some unknown information. Seriously Tom Browne could have written that, it was poor and nothingness, which explains why when I woke up Clarko had pushed an article for me to read on the Hawthorn site and then Jeff started one today on the website called hope.

We are where we are, yeah we are in trouble and we've got a long way back, I accept that, but if the club or people are trying to sell me something I ask why? I'm not going to throw in my membership, I'm not going to follow someone else, so why do it?

Get back to the job of moving us forward. Or move on. Putting up generic garbage like this takes us nowhere, and is completely different from what we have been given before. So I'm not going to bow down and thank a guy for impersonating Tom Browne today, even though previously I would always say thankyou.

Posters - why doesnt anyone provide intel anymore ?

Someone provides intel

Posters - I don't like this intel

If nothing else during a crappy year this board keeps producing some decent laughs on a daily basis

His post made no sense.

• I took that as we are playing the old guys for there long farewell unless we are keeping them for a long farewell again next year.
  • We really haven't bought in seasoned bodies overall, we took them out one week and brought them back the next, there is a fair argument we sheltered the seasoned bodies as much as the kids... although I'd argue the point on kids apart from Will Day we've basically played no one oh I forgot the Morris 2 games p*ss off.
  • As said McEvoy has a year to go, Ceglar has 2. Why are you saving the guy you chose not to invest in long term even though he hits to advantage 30% above any other footballer playing the game? I don't know nor do I know why you'd bring it up, btw Mark Riccuito has a much bigger issue with than me explain to him.
If you look at Shhhhh previous posts they are not as generic or captain obvious as that. They actually had some substance or some unknown information. Seriously Tom Browne could have written that, it was poor and nothingness, which explains why when I woke up Clarko had pushed an article for me to read on the Hawthorn site and then Jeff started one today on the website called hope.

We are where we are, yeah we are in trouble and we've got a long way back, I accept that, but if the club or people are trying to sell me something I ask why? I'm not going to throw in my membership, I'm not going to follow someone else, so why do it?

Get back to the job of moving us forward. Or move on. Putting up generic garbage like this takes us nowhere, and is completely different from what we have been given before. So I'm not going to bow down and thank a guy for impersonating Tom Browne today, even though previously I would always say thankyou.

Tom Browne is shhhhhhh????

His post made no sense.

69AD5105-3BEC-4513-A8B5-438367FC4D18.gif

I think we know McEvoy is our best first ruck, but with the slab of games we've been asked to play so close together and with the season over, we won't grind him out in the middle.

We will instead put a captains hat on Cegs and let him be the tank commander of our sinking ship. Thus delivering us a top 3 pick.
FIFY

If you don’t like it just ignore it and move on. No need to contaminate another thread with your complaints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back