Certified Legendary Thread Discussion arising from Shhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard the same thing. We get Whitfield for BB, pick 10 AND Smith. It could be just rumour,šŸ™„
Btw I canā€™t believe it, I hope itā€™s wrong.šŸ‘æ
As painful as it would be seeing Big Boy and Smith lighting it up for GWS I would do that trade. Both those guys only have 3 years max of top level output whereas Whitfield could end up being a Brownlow and Norm Smith medallist in our system. I'd be pushing to at least get a 3rd rounder back.

As painful as it would be seeing Big Boy and Smith lighting it up for GWS I would do that trade. Both those guys only have 3 years max of top level output whereas Whitfield could end up being a Brownlow and Norm Smith medallist in our system. I'd be pushing to at least get a 3rd rounder back.

Agree 100%
Make it happen GW

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree 100%
Make it happen GW

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
FWIW I don't think the rumour is true. I am now a converted 'I'll only believe it until he's in a HFC polo'.

If that trade was to eventuate then I feel GWS will win it in the short term but in the long term I reckon it will look like we won it. If Lachie in fact wants to be a Hawk he needs to make it known or he can GAGF just like his pal.

Gotta love people reading theses dumb Facebook trade pages then coming onto bigfooty to post ā€œI heard that blah blah blah...ā€

šŸ¤Ŗ

Gotta love people reading theses dumb Facebook trade pages then coming onto bigfooty to post ā€œI heard that blah blah blah...ā€

šŸ¤Ŗ

I've heard Melbourne supporters are furious they might lose Sam Frost, it's almost like we've stumbled across their blue print for success Trav20 was banging on about.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodo. Its standard.
Wants to trade out Daniher. Looks around to see who hawthorn are recruiting...assumes he can bs the player with injury issues to replace a player with chronic injury issues his medical team couldnā€™t fix...itā€™s the height of arrogance.

9/10

Would have been a perfect 10 if you'd used a fistpumping Darth...
Darth-Vader.jpg
merlin_154288800_6ee16ff2-39a9-4ab4-88e1-5a2baff9159e-articleLarge.jpg
mpeG6d9.jpg

Funny part is that tige19 said as much probably two months ago.

Does tige19 now get his own rumor and information thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back