Analysis Discussion & Changes - Round 23 vs Tigers (MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit hard to get on there with Pies Hawks Tigers and Demons home ground.
True, how about we swap next year?
We'll even chuck in a couple of games for you at the boutique Mars Stadium in booming central Vic.

Screw it. Bont plays up forward. I want to beat the Pies and hit 'em hard.

Out: Lynch

In: Adams to smash some of the mosquito Richmond forwards.

Interesting. Saw Biggs out at a club at about 3am not last Saturday night, but the one before.
That isn't great but perhaps when players are going to miss footy anyway they are allowed a bit of time to lose some steam.

Haha... apologies for the comment but I couldn't resist.....you tiger bandwagoners are the biggest flogs going around
Ok...I've been called worse than a flog....but have a look at the post I was referring to, in particular the bolded bit and you'll see why I responded....again, apologies for the intrusion:drunk:

Ok...I've been called worse than a flog....but have a look at the post I was referring to, in particular the bolded bit and you'll see why I responded....again, apologies for the intrusion:drunk:
That's fair, my apologies

Too many scotches I think

Expecting Martin to be rested etc?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

That's fair, my apologies

Too many scotches I think

Expecting Martin to be rested etc?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
All good man...I own a bar and can get excited after a few bevvies too. I don't think the MC are interested in resting anyone, club wants to use this match as a tune up for the finals I guess, that being said, anyone with niggles should be rested, considering the bye.
I'm looking forward to this game, bloody Doggies have had the wood on us for a while, only team we haven't beaten over the last 2-3 years, so it would be good from a Tigs perspective to get that monkey off our back. I rate the Dogs and don't think it'll be a "walk in the park"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good man...I own a bar and can get excited after a few bevvies too. I don't think the MC are interested in resting anyone, club wants to use this match as a tune up for the finals I guess, that being said, anyone with niggles should be rested, considering the bye.
I'm looking forward to this game, bloody Doggies have had the wood on us for a while, only team we haven't beaten over the last 2-3 years, so it would be good from a Tigs perspective to get that monkey off our back. I rate the Dogs and don't think it'll be a "walk in the park"

An opportunity for more gloating and jeering I suppose. I hope for you Tigers sake that you don’t copy Geelong 2008, best team all year but beaten in the GF by Hawthorn.

We haven't lost to Richmond since 2013.

We are the only team they haven't beaten since the start of 2017.
I remember that day well in 2013. Unfortunately it was the day that I lost one of my daughters to the lure of barracking for Richmond. It was her first game of AFL and with the Bulldogs getting slaughtered and the Richmond supporters singing their song and looking like they were having so much fun with Riewoldt kicking 5 goals she decided that from then on she was going to follow Richmond. Despite us winning every game since, many of which I’ve taken her along to, she has never come back to the Doggies. Luckily with us winning against them since that time and bagging a Premiership in 2016 I’ve managed to convince her sisters to stick with the Bulldogs, but she has been working on them trying to get them to move to the dark side. No luck so far, but I don’t think I’m going to take a chance this time and take them to the game on Saturday. I think the Tigers will most likely repeat their result from 2013, particularly if we play like we did against Carlton. Hopefully we can bring the form from the Geelong game or the second half against North and at least make a contest of it.

Go Dogs!!

An opportunity for more gloating and jeering I suppose. I hope for you Tigers sake that you don’t copy Geelong 2008, best team all year but beaten in the GF by Hawthorn.
Or the Pies in 2011 for that matter, it was all looking good up till about the 20 minute mark of the GF

Yeah pretty much like your 100k members!

Strange comment considering we could very well break the afl attendance record this Saturday. Even more strange considering we may do that despite having some shitful fixturing of big games and crap weather (mothers day, torrential rain v lions) while also playing gws, suns away.

Also had the biggest Friday night crowd in 5 years last round v the dons despite the game being pretty much a dead rubber for us.

Anyways, expecting this game to be a lot tighter and tougher than many are saying. Dogs are always a good test, seem to play well and match up well against us.

Think youll be very good next year

Strange comment considering we could very well break the afl attendance record this Saturday. Even more strange considering we may do that despite having some shitful fixturing of big games and crap weather (mothers day, torrential rain v lions) while also playing gws, suns away.

Also had the biggest Friday night crowd in 5 years last round v the dons despite the game being pretty much a dead rubber for us.

Anyways, expecting this game to be a lot tighter and tougher than many are saying. Dogs are always a good test, seem to play well and match up well against us.

Think youll be very good next year
Nothing strange about it just questioning the legitimacy of the so called members if that were really the case why aren't your games sold out every week? You must have a lot who don't attend games so more like bandwagon jumpers than members!

Nothing strange about it just questioning the legitimacy of the so called members if that were really the case why aren't your games sold out every week? You must have a lot who don't attend games so more like bandwagon jumpers than members!

You realise how stupid that is yeh? So every week, every supporter is expected to attend? I question anyones priorities who can attend every single week without a doubt. Take me for example, im a H&A reserved seat member, however i recently started a new business that is mostly weekend work and i am required to be there. That takes priority unfortunately (always have the phone on streaming the game while working though, much to my gfs disgust ;) )

Thats not to mention the how many thousand who are interstate members or overseas members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back