Rules Discussion of illegal drug use, buying, selling etc. is not permitted.

Hello all,

I would like to remind everyone of Commandment 4 of the BigFooty Commandments:

4. No illegal content; respect copyright owners.
  • No hacks, torrents, file swapping, or requesting of same from us or other users.
  • No illegal match video or audio streams, or requesting of same from us or other users.
  • Articles from other sites should be limited to a relevant paragraph or two and a link to the source.
  • No drug use talk or similar. You might get away with contextual mentions or specific relevant discussion but in general leave it out.

So, as has always been the case, ix-nay on the rug-day alk-tay.

Further Clarification and Specifics

Discussing legalisation/decriminalisation or a verified report of a player or politician or other public figure caught with illegal drugs are usually OK, as long as it is relevant and doesn't stray into discussions of personal use or where to buy it and all that.

Random accousations of illegal drug use without verified reports from a media outlet are not OK.

Use common sense and a VPN.

Thank you.

:love:

Last edited:
  • Admin
Not to bust your chops Mr. C, but genuinely curious, but does appropriate context mean we can discuss drug legalisation/decriminalisation?
I'm mostly OK with that in appropriate context.

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears, Perth Scorchers
Does this include prescription drugs used as prescribed?

There are quite a few mental health threads around the site, people (probably myself included) have sometimes discussed what they are on etc. Is this still OK?

EDIT: Forget it, my bad. You said illegal drug use so I assume prescription drugs used legally is OK.

Last edited:
Back