Preview Discussion surrounding the Geelong Game at the Spuddery

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please show some respect and not refer to it as "The Spuddery". I paid my taxes and think it should be called by its honest name, "Victorian Taxpayer Subsidy Stadium"

Needs more Bracks.
The Brackserry?

I apologise for my s**t jokes, I'm on a train after several schooners at the NMFC social club

You and me both, babe.
There I was, at the bar, all wide eyed and innocent, just waiting for the shy but hot creative writer in the corner to come over and say hello. Yet here I am again, solo on the post midnight Mernda train where the most emotive reaction I've had is a sniff of some blokes very alluring take away chips.

There I was, at the bar, all wide eyed and innocent, just waiting for the shy but hot creative writer in the corner to come over and say hello. Yet here I am again, solo on the post midnight Mernda train where the most emotive reaction I've had is a sniff of some blokes very alluring take away chips.
I was stuck in the far back corner with a sibling who craved an outlet for his phone charger.

Thus we exist...

I was stuck in the far back corner with a sibling who craved an outlet for his phone charger.

Thus we exist...
There you go. I like to think I never miss a beat and I'm lightening on my feet.... Yet I too was dealing with a drunk sibling. :wipes_tear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkins will kick two out the back goals and a couple from arsey free kicks cause cattery.

Ablett will get usual 3 and 25+disposals

Duncan will rack up 30+

Kelly will rack up 25+

Dangerfield will flop his way to 30+

Noise of affirmation to screw our year completely.

I'm just looking on Ticketmaster at seats available, it appears my North membership doesn't give me any entitlement to a North area at the ground. Looks like iii have to go general admission and just wondering what area are North members are being allocated to, see if I can get a seat close to my fellow Roo Boys.

Win our next three and we play finals.
Simple really.
You just know it’ll end in tears with Ablett and Hawkins getting a hold of us but you never know🤷🏻‍♂️
Not that straight fwd, even with the wins only team that is vonerable is adelaide. We would need port to beat them in final round. Unfortinately that would let port leapfrog adelaide.

Hawkins will kick two out the back goals and a couple from arsey free kicks cause cattery.
He'll also kick a couple as a result of taking marks where he pushes his opponent under the ball by using his foot. The umpires will temporarily forget that this is now illegal and won't pay a free only to ping Zurhaar for doing the same thing five minutes later.
Ablett will get usual 3 and 25+disposals
Two of the goals will be in a 90 second period in the last quarter to seal the game when we get within a couple of kicks after being down three to four goals most of the day.

These are facts.

Last edited:
Not that straight fwd, even with the wins only team that is vonerable is adelaide. We would need port to beat them in final round. Unfortinately that would let port leapfrog adelaide.
-Adelaide play Saints, Eagles, Pies and Dogs. On form can’t pick them confidently in any. (1 win)
-Dogs play Lions, Bombers, Giants, Crows. No chance. (1 win)
-Power play Bombers, Swans, Us and Freo. Again on form can you trust? (2 wins)
-Hawks have Giants and Eagles away with Suns in between. Gone. (1 win)
-Freo have Cats, Saints, Bombers and Power. Season will be over in next fortnight. (0 wins)
-Saints have Crows away, Dockers at home and Carlton and Sydney. (1 win)

We just need to preserve our percentage next week or jag a win and who knows? If both Adelaide teams stay in free-fall anything is possible.

Geelong wins today and they only need to beat Carlton at home to lock in top spot.
They can afford to lose to us and Brisbane.

Can we please show some respect and not refer to it as "The Spuddery". I paid my taxes and think it should be called by its honest name, "Victorian Taxpayer Subsidy Stadium"
I just call if Corio Caravan Park, because that's where most of the attendees come from.

This is an overrated football side that will attempt to choke the s**t out of our forwards with their bowling alley ground dimensions, and then stage the s**t out of the contests to bring crowd noise in to the match and suck in the complete & utter morons who officiate the match.

Look out for Dangerfield, Selwood and Ablett waving their arms in the air every time they engage body contact.

HOWEVER, a lack of space means that our crash & bash merchants can SERIOUSLY go to work on them. Get Jed back in.

I want their blood on my knife!

Ablett: 3 goals
Dahlhaus: 3 goals
Miers: 3 goals
Atkins: 3 goals

Turner: Should I kick a drop punt, or a snap? Will I even make the distance? Rinse Repeat.

Harsh on Kayne, I know. But is it any coincidence that the top 2 teams on the ladder basically play 3 small forwards at any one time, while we play 1. And I don't buy the structure argument entirely, because Weagles do so with Kennedy, Darling & Allen there as well.

Ablett: 3 goals
Dahlhaus: 3 goals
Miers: 3 goals
Atkins: 3 goals

Turner: Should I kick a drop punt, or a snap? Will I even make the distance? Rinse Repeat.

Harsh on Kayne, I know. But is it any coincidence that the top 2 teams on the ladder basically play 3 small forwards at any one time, while we play 1. And I don't buy the structure argument entirely, because Weagles do so with Kennedy, Darling & Allen there as well.

I bet you're a headline act at parties.

I just call if Corio Caravan Park, because that's where most of the attendees come from.
being from the other side of the state i remember as a young kid we had to go down that way to attend a wedding. umbeknowing the demographic the old man booked us into some motor inn at corio, i recall there being some incident and several police were in attendance, lets just say me mum wasnt real impressed and we were out of there at the crack of dawn. good to see times haven't changed buck in 40 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back