Disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

No changes for next week.

Thomson at Sturt.
Lower at Norwood.

et al. No worries.

Mark williams: I like your thinking Dyertribe. You wanna be coach, you would do better than i have done in a long time (notice i did not start williams with a capital W = no ____ing respect for that dick or the players)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I've never been so pissed off in my life. Nothing like the football to ruin your night. It was like the players figure they couldn't loose at 3 quater time and just stopped playing. Disgraceful. I'm wet and annoyed and someting needs to be done to those tossers wearing the Port guernsey.

The same words spring to mind as when I walked from the MCG after the game last september....frontrunning, mental soft____s. :mad:

Very disappointing. They shut up shop at 3/4 time. Pathetic approach, obviously thinking they had it in the bag. Well, actually there was another 1/4 to play.

The whole game was pretty crap - too much handball that somehow came off some of the time, and we were somehow winning well. Then, just stop and let the opposition run all over the top of us. :( Not good enough.

Shame Thomas got injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody shocking. The first game I've gotten to this year. After our first two soft weeks and the overreaction to our 'thuggery' last week I was looking forward to seeing how we actually played live (since you miss most of the stuff away from the ball on TV).

For the first two quarters I was mostly happy - we over used the handball, but our players weren't afraid to go in and get the ball and we didn't seem to zone off.

The third quarter was where it started. Although we kept level pegged with them then, we started lairising around too much and we started relying on others to do the hard work. And when the rain came that just worse. Just plain stupid football. Leaving more space, going short, dropping marks, unable to hit targets. Take everything you don't want to see in the wet and do it. :eek::mad:

As with all our games from the GF last year onwards, they've 90% been lost by the coach(es) - either in the box game day, or this ____ed up gameplan.

seasons not over...but close...

was a defining game tonight....

winning meant everything in the context of our season....

but blaming the rain, the showdown, or having a crack at Choco is not the answer...the players must take the responsibility..the last q we went missing...stopped working hard enough...etc..

end of story....
next week we just have to re-group

Mark williams: I like your thinking Dyertribe. You wanna be coach, you would do better than i have done in a long time (notice i did not start williams with a capital W = no ____ing respect for that dick or the players)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

good post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back