Disgraceful as Police Officers assaulted at MCG - allegations against Toby Greene’s father.

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst part is to be there they were either

On a corporate ticket so should be behaving
Paid big bucks to scalpers
Or in Richmonds case long term members.

I wouldn't be adverse to life bans from the g and memberships revoked in addition to any jail time if these were Richmond people

Ban alcohol at all events.
If people cant have fun without alcohol then they have some serious issues

Ice isn’t legal yet people still find a way. If you banned alcolhol, those with alcohol issues would find a way anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

...and burning a Walters jumper.

Eagles fans are back...

this is about a GF incident, not your salty obsession with the Eagles
I have been going to Eagles games for 30 years, never seen any major incidents like the one above

prob a freo fan should not be commenting on a female police officer being assaulted in the crowd...short memories

Complete and utter garbage. Its the same teams over and over again

You're on an anti richmond rant today go have a lay down, violence is unfortunately inherent in our society and not limited to a particular football team.

There have been heaps of footy fights this season this is the first one i can recall involving Richmond.

Apparently a family member of a Richmond player is in lockup for putting a cop in hospital, possibly one of the people mentioned in the article

The article did state that one officer is in hospital following a bite incident. The alleged offender was bailed though, not likely to be reported officially who it was until it gets heard in cpurt

You're on an anti richmond rant today go have a lay down, violence is unfortunately inherent in our society and not limited to a particular football team.

There have been heaps of footy fights this season this is the first one i can recall involving Richmond.

Im only against your fans actions of yesterday. The rant is ongoing because as the day develops im being proven correct. Not my fault

Remove this Banner Ad

Back