Disgraceful as Police Officers assaulted at MCG - allegations against Toby Greene’s father.

Remove this Banner Ad

And the other two on bail for assulting police at the grand final yesterday ?.Are they Richmond supporters?
And the guy in the Richmond jumper who amazingly avoided jail after assulting rival supporters this season is he a Richmond supporter ?

Probably the guy in the Richmond jumper, yes. The others? Who knows. They could easily be west coast supporters judging by the number who got arrested last year

Probably the guy in the Richmond jumper, yes. The others? Who knows. They could easily be west coast supporters judging by the number who got arrested last year
Lolz. I will back out of the room slowly .And not take my eyes of the unpredictable irrational bitter individual

Last edited:

Lolz. I will back out of the room slowly .And not take my eyes of unpredictable irrational bitter individual

This is what happens when you look in a mirror.

Why are you so bitter about Richmond? Were you one of those morons in west coast polo tops waving GWS scarves and antagonising Richmond supporters? That would explain a bit.

Not sure why it is only Collingwood or Richmond supporters who are labelled. The horrible death of Robert Dickson was still the worst thing to ever take place at a footy game.

‘Inside Football urges and immediate ban on alcohol being taken into League grounds. The tragic death of football fan Robert Dickson, 27, at the weekend, was proof that alcohol and football are a dangerous mixture. Mr Dickson was hit from behind while trying to protect his six-year-old son from drunken brawlers at the Carlton-Fitzroy game on March 27 this year. This was not an isolated incident. It was one of many similar incidents that occur far too often each Saturday during the football season. It's a sad fact of life it seems, that something serious has to happen before action is taken. A minority of loutish football fans, who cannot control themselves under the influence of alcohol, is spoiling this great game of ours. Inside Football fully supports the appeal by the people.’

We have two of the largest fan bases so just by the numbers there are always going to be some bad eggs combined with the fact our clubs sell papers anything that happens is scrutinised more so by the media

All clubs have trash supporters but it’s always a small group making the majority look bad

True story. A good friend of ours had the chance to go to the GF yesterday with Greene's father but came to our BBQ instead.
When asked why said he was an OK bloke but full of ink is a nightmare and didn't want to be with him at the GF.

Had some stories that I wont reveal here, but just heard this news. Obviously our friend had good sense.

Geez, what a shitshow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have two of the largest fan bases so just by the numbers there are always going to be some bad eggs combined with the fact our clubs sell papers anything that happens is scrutinised more so by the media

All clubs have trash supporters but it’s always a small group making the majority look bad

Haven't been to a Richmond game in many years in Victoria but I did attend a Collingwood - Essendon game a few years back wearing my Freo gear (as you do). Not the slightest issue from supporters of either side. The Collingwood supporters were actually very welcoming (apart from giving me a bit of stick :p). I have had significantly worse experiences from St Kilda and west coast supporters over a number of years but that doesn't make all of them dickheads

I've read enough articles and opinions in the past 2 weeks about Toby being a victim. He's a grown ass man who chooses to deliberately hurt people, then complain about being hard done by. I don't feel remotely sorry for him

Just saying it could explain a few things to the anger inside the guy..

People aren't born bad. They are created that way. He's a grown man yes true.. and it is easy to say that he shouldn't be an arsehole. But his brain could just be wired in a way that he is just full of rage.

Never thought I'd see myself defending Toby Greene, but I can relate in a way as I haven't spoken to my own father in years due to alcohol abuse. I don't go around hitting random people, but I do feel like I have deep seated anger inside at times, and I do have a temper that can flare pretty bad and requires a lot of personal restraint. A guy no matter how old thinking his dad couldn't give a s**t about him is a pretty horrible feeling to live with.. Therapy and anger management should be done by Toby Greene.

Just saying it could explain a few things to the anger inside the guy..

People aren't born bad. They are created that way. He's a grown man yes true.. and it is easy to say that he shouldn't be an arsehole. But his brain could just be wired in a way that he is just full of rage.

Never thought I'd see myself defending Toby Greene, but I can relate in a way as I haven't spoken to my own father in years due to alcohol abuse. I don't go around hitting random people, but I do feel like I have deep seated anger inside at times, and I do have a temper that can flare pretty bad and requires a lot of personal restraint. A guy no matter how old thinking his dad couldn't give a s**t about him is a pretty horrible feeling to live with.. Therapy and anger management should be done by Toby Greene.

I'm not disagreeing, but I really hate that being used as an excuse. Because then every single arsehole would have a reason for why they do what they do. Child abusers were invariably abused as children etc. I bet you Toby's Dad also had a s**t childhood. But to me, I just don't like the victim pass

How did this turn against Toby Greene? Bloke doesn't have a relationship with his father and if reports are true we know maybe some of the reasons why. We should be supporting Toby Green not saying things like "well now we know why he is like he is". If you take the leap of faith that actions on the field govern what you are like off the field then Chris Judd among a few others should be imprisoned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back