Disgraceful as Police Officers assaulted at MCG - allegations against Toby Greene’s father.

Remove this Banner Ad

True story. A good frienfriendd of ours had the chance to go to the GF yesterday with Greene's father but came to our BBQ instead.
When asked why said he was an OK bloke but full of ink is a nightmare and didn't want to be with him at the GF.

Had some stories that I wont reveal here, but just heard this news. Obviously our friend had good sense.

Geez, what a s**tshow.
What does "full of ink" mean?
He has tattoos?

Can't believe people are playing the must be a Richmond/Collingwood fan card. Every single club has their share of 'heroes' after a few drinks. Melbourne, the supposed snobby club, have had two reported incidents in the last 12 months alone. Richmond and Collingwood have more overall fans therefore probably a higher total number of thugs, but to think it has anything to do with the club they support is pretty laughable.

How did this turn against Toby Greene? Bloke doesn't have a relationship with his father and if reports are true we know maybe some of the reasons why. We should be supporting Toby Green not saying things like "well now we know why he is like he is". If you take the leap of faith that actions on the field govern what you are like off the field then Chris Judd among a few others should be imprisoned.

Yeah I got no problem with the criticism of what a player does on the field, but to start stating that people know what his childhood was like because of an allegation like this is gross. In a thread where people are saying you can't paint X because of Y, no less.

But then again, easy likes on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone bothered to ask what the policewoman did to provoke him? Typical one sided media
He was arrested for an incident in the toilets involving bodily functions.

I cant reveal what he did as it is subject to police and possible court actions.

Just got a text from my friend who said he was disruptive all game yelling at people, hassling them to change seats etc.

He reckons the whole family is totally ashamed and embarrassed as Toby hot them tickets because he wanted his dad there.
Just a totally bad egg apparently.

This all second hand so I wont post anymore.

Bit rich of Richmond supporters to have a go at Toby about what his estranged father does when their poster boy's dad has done far worse and isn't allowed in the country.

I think it's more we were unfairly labeled as thugs when it turns out it wasn't even a Richmond supporter.

All you can think both fathers are a disgrace it's not a one or the other situation.

What's the point in paying for a ticket, heading to the game and then proceeding to get so drunk you lose your mind, assault people and face serious jail time?
Add to this the tens of thousands of supporters whose team is in the granny and we don't get a ticket only for these types to get one and carry on like this.

And probably still is since Toby hasn't spoken to his dad since he was drafted anyway. So why would his dad change teams

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the description and photos on the abc news report; either Michael Greene is colour blind or he was definitely in Giants gear yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back