News Disgusting Racist attack of Majak on Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

I have worked in and around the media all my life so am strong for reporting matters of public interest. But this is one of those times I would not give the racist scum their moment of fame. Achieves very little by reporting this. Just ignore. Clearly a false name, not traceable so why promote this s**t?
Exactly right. This post should have been quietly deleted and the poster banned. End of story.
I'd prefer if Maj himself didn't even see this story and wasn't aware of it. What's to be gained by it being reported?

I suppose there’s a bit of a circle jerk, self-fulfilling prophecy about that side of things KT. We’re all to blame in that regard, as we all want to get our point across. The only undeniably “good” thing is that nobody has actually come out and agreed with the troll. That’s heartening in itself. Having said that, you can bet your bottom dollar there are a few out there...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out there? Statistically speaking, there would be at least one or two in here. It's always easier to think of racists or misogynists or homophobes or whatever bigoted group we might be discussing as being Collingwood or Essendon supporters. But the truth is, there is a little bit of bigot in all of us. Our contempt for Collingwood and Essendon supporters being prime exemplar.

Mind you, that is a virtue that I suspect even Snake would be happy to signal.

The only undeniably “good” thing is that nobody has actually come out and agreed with the troll. That’s heartening in itself. Having said that, you can bet your bottom dollar there are a few out there...

Which is why it should be condemned and not ignored.

The amount of s**t Majak cops on YouTube it’s ****ed disgusting uneducated peasants.

Out there? Statistically speaking, there would be at least one or two in here. It's always easier to think of racists or misogynists or homophobes or whatever bigoted group we might be discussing as being Collingwood or Essendon supporters. But the truth is, there is a little bit of bigot in all of us. Our contempt for Collingwood and Essendon supporters being prime exemplar.

Mind you, that is a virtue that I suspect even Snake would be happy to signal.
I hate the word "bigot", as people tend to lump anything traditional or conservative into one bucket. So if I don't support the Mardi Gras for example, I am automatically a bigot?

Racism has no excuses what's so ever. So let's not lump it into the same category as being against Safe Schools program or gay marriage for example.

hahaha You sound like a Uni student who just tried shrooms for the first time. Maybe keep this "everyone is virtue signalling" to 4chan.

Is that your opinion or did you get it from Billy Bragg?

I hate the word "bigot", as people tend to lump anything traditional or conservative into one bucket. So if I don't support the Mardi Gras for example, I am automatically a bigot?

Racism has no excuses what's so ever. So let's not lump it into the same category as being against Safe Schools program or gay marriage for example.

I think you've completely missed the point, yet somehow helped me to make my point. I was simply arguing that all of us are at least slightly bigoted in some way. You've done absolutely nothing to disprove that. Quite the reverse in fact.

Best thing to do is laugh at him not with him, I heard a funny quote on a Joe Rogan podcast where he stated that if there’s 1 idiot in every group of 100 people and that’s being very fair! Then there’s atleast 3 million idiots in America alone, don’t fuel a fire full of morons thet simply have nothing better to do and not enough brain cells to change that 👍

I don't get why they can't be hacked, tracked and stoned to death pre-game as a warning to others.

Don't know about the stoning but the hacking part for sure. Maybe you and I are the ignorant ones here but the notion that these anonymous accounts are completely untraceable doesn't quite ring true to me.

Maybe keep this "everyone is virtue signalling" to 4chan.

Ha. Such a stupid expression. Few phrases have the ability to lower the collective IQ of a discussion quicker.

Because as most switched-on people have now come to realise, 'virtue signalling' is a term that does the exact thing that it sets out to criticise – it merely signals the superior virtue of the person employing the phrase. It is literally indistinguishable from the thing it was supposedly designed to call out – smug posturing from a position of self-appointed authority.

Simply put, it’s a phrase to make people who lack a coherent argument believe they’ve just ‘dropped the mic’. Which to be fair, can be pretty hilarious on occasion. Once you see the phrase for what it is – a person trying to sound clever and inadvertently achieving the polar opposite effect – you can actually begin to extract a degree of humour from its mindless (over)use.

Anyways, back on topic.....

Billy-and-Leroy.jpg

Ha. Such a stupid expression. Few phrases have the ability to lower the collective IQ of a discussion quicker.

Because as most switched-on people have now come to realise, 'virtue signalling' is a term that does the exact thing that it sets out to criticise – it merely signals the superior virtue of the person employing the phrase. It is literally indistinguishable from the thing it was supposedly designed to call out – smug posturing from a position of self-appointed authority.

Simply put, it’s a phrase to make people who lack a coherent argument believe they’ve just ‘dropped the mic’. Which to be fair, can be pretty hilarious on occasion. Once you see the phrase for what it is – a person trying to sound clever and inadvertently achieving the polar opposite effect – you can actually begin to extract a degree of humour from its mindless (over)use.
Now Tef is going to have put you on ignore as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an important announcement to make people.

RACISM IS BAD!

I tell you all this because you're all completely ****ing stupid and would not have managed to work this out for yourselves.

P.S. Don't forget to vote for me next year!

I think you've completely missed the point, yet somehow helped me to make my point. I was simply arguing that all of us are at least slightly bigoted in some way. You've done absolutely nothing to disprove that. Quite the reverse in fact.
I wasn't trying to disprove your point. All I said was that the word "bigot" is being used left right and centre these days, quite often out of context.

I have an important announcement to make people.

RACISM IS BAD!

I tell you all this because you're all completely ****ing stupid and would not have managed to work this out for yourselves.

P.S. Don't forget to vote for me next year!

You do know that abusive behavior in general is considered bad?

My guess is: No.

oh s**t, now I'm virtue signalling again...bad boy, bad bad boy.

Well the general idea is that it's ok to mock people for things they choose (e.g., barracking for *) but not for what they are (racism).

So if your sincerely held position is that people choose to be gay and don't deserve to be equal before the law ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back