Nostradamus Lives Disharmony at the Kennel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise Macca is not up to year 4 and 5.

Not saying he will go past this. Just pointing out your error as of now.

Yeah I know he is in year 3 but WB have tread water this year especially. Dimmas teams went from 6 wins to 8 wins and a draw to 10 wins and a draw. Plus our percentage went from 73 to 86 to 111.

Bulldogs won 5 then 8 then 7 with a percentage 68 to 86 to 81 and it's hard to see them make finals next year with Hawks, Swans, Freo, Port and Roos probably taking 5 spots, then Richmond, Adelaide, WCE, GC, Geelong front runners for the last 3 spots plus if Essendon don't get suspended, Carlton and especially if Brissy get Beams.

Yeah I know he is in year 3 but WB have tread water this year especially. Dimmas teams went from 6 wins to 8 wins and a draw to 10 wins and a draw. Plus our percentage went from 73 to 86 to 111.

Bulldogs won 5 then 8 then 7 with a percentage 68 to 86 to 81 and it's hard to see them make finals next year with Hawks, Swans, Freo, Port and Roos probably taking 5 spots, then Richmond, Adelaide, WCE, GC, Geelong front runners for the last 3 spots plus if Essendon don't get suspended, Carlton and especially if Brissy get Beams.
They are all hypotheticals based on this season.

It's easy to say we threaded water this year looking from the outside. Doesn't take into account this year we might have finished in roughly the same spot but with our young developing players and new players doing the bulk of the lifting.

Look at 2013 - griffen best and fairest, minson all Australian, gia leading goal kicker.

2014 Libba best and fairest with macrae runner-up. Griffen and minson have down years by their standards. Gia only plays as many games as bontempelli, mostly as the sub. Crameri leading goalkicker with stringer runner-up.

This year was a changeover year. If you want to talk treading water just look at Richmond, two consecutive finals appearances for the same embarrassing result. But keep telling us how good hardwick is.

They are all hypotheticals based on this season.

It's easy to say we threaded water this year looking from the outside. Doesn't take into account this year we might have finished in roughly the same spot but with our young developing players and new players doing the bulk of the lifting.

Look at 2013 - griffen best and fairest, minson all Australian, gia leading goal kicker.

2014 Libba best and fairest with macrae runner-up. Griffen and minson have down years by their standards. Gia only plays as many games as bontempelli, mostly as the sub. Crameri leading goalkicker with stringer runner-up.

This year was a changeover year. If you want to talk treading water just look at Richmond, two consecutive finals appearances for the same embarrassing result. But keep telling us how good hardwick is.

Someone said McCartney was better then Hardwick, I pointed out there comparable first 3 years and showed Dimma had performed better with facts not hypotheticals.

I never said Hardwick was a good coach, though I think he is I don't think he is a great coach. But 1 year of stagnation in finals is better then 1 year of stagnating in 12th spot. If we don't improve next year Dimma has to go.

You can on and on about the crap you sprouted about change over but Richmond went through the same thing with same compromised draft while IMO lacking the senior finals experienced players WB to drive the younger players.

It's not crap, it's analysis. You should try it. Richmond is not the measuring stick for anybody at the Whitten Oval. We're aiming much higher than the Tigers will ever go.

Of course stagnating in finals is better than not making finals, but then again if we are still doing the same 30 years down the track then I'll be worried. Hell, if we're still the same in 3 years time that's a cause for concern (although perfectly normal if you are from Punt Rd)

It's not crap, it's analysis. You should try it. Richmond is not the measuring stick for anybody at the Whitten Oval. We're aiming much higher than the Tigers will ever go.

Of course stagnating in finals is better than not making finals, but then again if we are still doing the same 30 years down the track then I'll be worried. Hell, if we're still the same in 3 years time that's a cause for concern (although perfectly normal if you are from Punt Rd)

I didn't start the "analysis" someone else did all I pointed out was the facts that Hardwick had outperformed McCartney in his first 3 years.

Congratulations on going for the lowest common denominator and sprouting Richmonds 30 years of failure.

Yep they're really shooting for the stars down at the Kennel. I don't reckon I have ever seen a supporter base cream themselves as much as your lot on the back of a reserves premiership ...

Yep they're really shooting for the stars down at the Kennel. I don't reckon I have ever seen a supporter base cream themselves as much as your lot on the back of a reserves premiership ...

Your utter delerium at finishing in eighth spot puts our happiness on actually receiving some silverware to shame.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but what makes you say that?

I muck around on the bay about the bulldogs but I do greatly rate your youth - the development program that the footy dept is running has done wonders for Libba, Dalhaus, Wallis, Bontempelli, MacRae, Stringer

Your list is going places - I think he is a capable operator - and draft picks are clearly in safe hands and won't be squandered like Melbourne's definitely will be

Your utter delerium at finishing in eighth spot puts our happiness on actually receiving some silverware to shame.
The supporters or the media? We can't help it if the media run with twenty useless Richmond stories a day. In any case, at least it was about the main competition and not some feeder league

The supporters or the media? We can't help it if the media run with twenty useless Richmond stories a day. In any case, at least it was about the main competition and not some feeder league

The supporters. Anyone would think you'd won the bloody flag.

I muck around on the bay about the bulldogs but I do greatly rate your youth - the development program that the footy dept is running has done wonders for Libba, Dalhaus, Wallis, Bontempelli, MacRae, Stringer

Your list is going places - I think he is a capable operator - and draft picks are clearly in safe hands and won't be squandered like Melbourne's definitely will be
He's done wonders for the recruiting side of things, my concerns were more with gameplan/matchday stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aker was right.
Yep
Good on Macarthy- clearly a few of the old boys do not like it when they are not having smoke blown up their arse- as has been the way down the kennel forever.

Sooky Coons and Griff and big Wil dont like being asked to do some hard yards.

MAcarthy and Gordon are the bets things to happen to dogs since........well since Simon Beasley!

Yep
Good on Macarthy- clearly a few of the old boys do not like it when they are not having smoke blown up their arse- as has been the way down the kennel forever.

Sooky Coons and Griff and big Wil dont like being asked to do some hard yards.

MAcarthy and Gordon are the bets things to happen to dogs since........well since Simon Beasley!

Must of said some bad s**t if it made the captain of the club leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back