Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It affects other countries to some degree, but I wouldn't have thought to the point of needing to have protests on the other side of the world akin to the ones in the US. Some people here (even posters/ex-posters on this site, hey DVB) care more about it than Americans do :drunk:

I seriously doubt people here care more, it's just those that don't like it are far more visible to us. Especially as most news stories here milk any Australian angle for all they can.

Yeah! Democracy is the one thing we should never accept. Anarchy is a far better system of government.

Anarchy would be rioting, not protesting.

The home record was 1/4.
Perhaps it might be better to player everywhere else!

I pity those trying to get home on the Pakenham/Cranbourne lines right now. 60 minute delays due to a signal fault.
Same as the renegades. We won 1/4 too. And both teams 3/4 away.

Julie Snook should send Amber Sherlock a dozen bottles of Bollinger in thanks for helping to lift her nationwide profile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree but people are slow to move on :)

My comment was in regards to coverage Julie received pre and post the stoush
Australian people are really quick to hang on to any negative thing anyone , particularly people in the public eye are doing wrong. And just take forever to let go. It's just tiresome. As if any of us have never had a disagreement with a co worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back