Disney Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Thoughts?

Just downloaded animated X-Men season 1 for a nostalgia trip.

Downside is that Hisense smart tvs don't have the app, nor does the app store Viewd, and the customer service is useless giving the "We don't know when it will become available.

At least I have it on the phone. 4 year old will be pissed though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Downloaded it all this morning. Hearing that it doesn't auto-start the next episode in a series you're watching? Only downside for me from the sounds of things.

No smart TV app doesn't matter so much since I have my Xbone and an Apple TV in the bedroom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Thoughts?

Just downloaded animated X-Men season 1 for a nostalgia trip.

Downside is that Hisense smart tvs don't have the app, nor does the app store Viewd, and the customer service is useless giving the "We don't know when it will become available.

At least I have it on the phone. 4 year old will be pissed though.
so would u recommend?

MooreTreloar

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Will sign up on the weekend. Looking forward to the nostalgia trip from the 90’s. Loved Chip n Dales Rescue Rangers growing up.

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Mandalorian fantastic.

Not much else on here for me unfortunately. Don't think I'll be paying for it monthly after my 7 day trial is over.

Most of the stuff worth watching I've seen/own already.

Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
May 10, 2007
South Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
It's a decent platform for day 1.

You can see where they are lacking in quality of life features that allow you to quickly binge and get back to what you were watching.

I was able to pause and close the stream on PC then launch it on my phone and it found the right spot I was at so they have done some things right.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
It's a decent platform for day 1.

You can see where they are lacking in quality of life features that allow you to quickly binge and get back to what you were watching.

I was able to pause and close the stream on PC then launch it on my phone and it found the right spot I was at so they have done some things right.
Doesn’t Netflix do this?

Top Bottom