Disney Plus

Mulan, live adaptation of the movie Mulan, will go straight to Disney denying Mulan fans worldwide the chance to experience it in cinematic glory. It will be a trailbrazing event, one that will provide Disney with valuable insight. Is this the way of the future?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
If it’s a success (by what measure that will be defined by, who knows), then I think they’ll do the same thing for the Black Widow film.

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I reckon mine is about 4 years old. It has the LG Store

i have the LG content store, search is top right.

675AB4E0-9621-4497-B187-C4C09FB53668.jpeg

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Bugger, Hers a link to an lg us page which may explain it. Not sure is aus tvs are on it

Yep down the bottom it says bad luck for older tvs use something else

Wtf is wrong with Disney? How does this happen?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yes it’s frustrating when your TV is deemed too old for some of the current streaming apps. Perhaps a chromecast style set up is worth exploring?

Freshwater

Premiership Player
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Right Stuff so far is awesome. I love the Tom Wolfe book. And I read the book because I loved the 1983 movie for decades and still love to watch it. Great stories just have to be re-told. This series by National Geographic has had two episodes so far and they are of high production value. It’s based on both the book and the movie. And is a dramatisation rather than documentary. These guys were the real ‘top gun’ the alpha males of alpha males. The best pilots in the Navy, Army and Marines, who seemed to have no fear. Highly recommended if you have Disney.

Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
That doesn’t even look close to what’s on mine...must be 4 years old...I did a system update tonight. No change.

My LG is a 2016 model and I get the Disney plus app, pretty sure it just appeared in my apps when it was released.

Freakin Binge and Kayo though, feel like uncle rupert will delay their release for as long as possible.

Star is coming to Disney +.

Many new titles will be shown from Feb 23. These are 20th century fox titles.

It will now cost $11.99/$119 (monthly/annual)

Titles including the the critically acclaimed (The) A Team, Armageddon, Con Air, Deadpool(s), Coyote Ugly, White Men Cant Jump.

TV show wise MASH is there amongst others.

Back