Demonic Ascent

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
When you’ve waited half a century for the ultimate success, you’d be as childish and petulant as Melbourne are too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We've been childish and petulant?? That seems to be coming from a couple of Doggies posters on here more than most Melbourne supporters.

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
When you’ve waited half a century for the ultimate success, you’d be as childish and petulant as Melbourne are too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it on very good authority that every Dogs player and supporter was nothing short of gracious in victory after their drought.

Gimmeafree

Debutant
Sep 21, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
No other team, no other sport
I have it on very good authority that every Dogs player and supporter was nothing short of gracious in victory after their drought.
They truly were Tulip. The bit I appreciated the most was how they all recognised how the bounce of the ball, the rub of the green and the sound of the whistle seemed to go their way that day. One of the most gracious group of supporters on big footy. Kudos 👏

Taylor Moss

All Australian
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
They truly were Tulip. The bit I appreciated the most was how they all recognised how the bounce of the ball, the rub of the green and the sound of the whistle seemed to go their way that day. One of the most gracious group of supporters on big footy. Kudos 👏
Did any of them mention Ward getting subbed off at half time in the prelim or the blatant 50m that Scully should’ve been paid in the closing minutes that even got them to the grand final?

Surely they would have.

36AD

Debutant
May 14, 2004
Beautiful Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
The Dogs supporter at the Dees v Swans game wasn't...giving grief over Petracca. He's overrated, apparently. Nice to have the last laugh, though

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad