Disrespectful Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking about the players not the fans, fans can do what they want. In 40 years of watching vfl/afl I’ve never seen a team mock an opponent after a grand final.
FFS.
It's not mocking.
It's a common football song and song sung by blokes under 30yo.
It's not connected to the Dogs.

Hope you and all your Demon "tragics" enjoyed it from your lounge rooms clown. Fair play, you guys ran all over us in the end but from my limited experience, being at the home of football on Grand Final day seeing a Premiership at the 'G is something to savour and remember forever.
Please be saltier. You lost, their comment wasn’t even that bad lmao

I know I'd be spewing too if, after 57 long years, my team won a flag and I couldn't be there. Let alone embrace the week in Melbourne, the excitement of getting tickets, planning the events of GF day all week, going to open training, seeing the GF parade, being at the 'G to witness it then celebrate with family and friends til all hours of the morning.
I’d be spewing if my team lost a grand final by 74 points personally. Not years ago, or even weeks ago, like, last night. but each to their own chum.

I know I'd be spewing too if, after 57 long years, my team won a flag and I couldn't be there. Let alone embrace the week in Melbourne, the excitement of getting tickets, planning the events of GF day all week, going to open training, seeing the GF parade, being at the 'G to witness it then celebrate with family and friends til all hours of the morning.
I can tell you as a demons supporter I've never felt so much joy from a game of football in my life. Like you the bulldogs did their best to try and take us down but failed miserably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your tears are palpable....and deliciously salty!

My tears have a high level of salt in them, you guys are correct. We were beaten by the much better team on the night, absolutely no question about that.

Hope you all enjoyed it... From your lounge rooms.
Okay and I was about a metre from the Bont and Caleb Daniel, filming them on my phone as they walked around the ground with the trophy. Were you? No? Based on your logic, you couldn't possibly have enjoyed it, because you didn't get to be as close as I was to your adored players.

Just get out of this thread, you're making yourself look silly. Dogs will be thereabouts for years to come, stop being salty.

My tears have a high level of salt in them, you guys are correct. We were beaten by the much better team on the night, absolutely no question about that.

Hope you all enjoyed it... From your lounge rooms.
Plenty of demon fans at the ground you absolute muppet.

I don't think it was disrespectful but they should be embarrassed for singing such a s**t song.

I miss the good old days when teams belted out the old classics after a premiership win.

Why so many exclamation marks? Calm down love.

53061d93-eaf5-4349-8988-05e6e594d345_text.gif

Couldn't help thinking of that episode of seinfeld where Elaine puts all those exclamation marks in her writing.

With that chant doubt the dogs are concerned with another team singing this. I couldn't work out what was being chanted desire kind of sounds like kysaiah ha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back