Disrespectful Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

Its all fun but i would love the Dogs to make the GF in 2021 and play at the beloved MCG I dont care what you say, if you had waited fifty years for your team to win a Grand final and had to watch it on Kayo how pissed off would you be I saw every Bulldogs final in 2016 in real at the ground that will do me :)

I can see why they are calling it the 2021 Claytons AFL premiership

The AFL flag when you know its not really a AFL flag :)

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night.
I sleep better watching the last 40 minutes of the grandfinal, but maybe that’s just me. 😁

Oh it was a flag matey………….a real AFL flag.

Come and watch us unfurl it in Round 1.

I will is that going to be in Perth, Darwin or the Cook Islands

sorry should not be rude, if you want I can photoshop the asterisk, mark out of the Demons 2021 GF poster or you can just send me a selfie of yourself screaming and yelling in the crowd enjoying the feel of being in the Grand Final at the home of AFL Football :) that would make me feel better or just screen shot of l yourself logging into Kayo :)

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night.
I sleep better watching the last 40 minutes of the grandfinal, but maybe that’s just me. 😁

Was that last 40 minutes in Perth time :) and look at e bright side o 15 thousand Fremantle dockers fans got to watch a AFL Grand final for the first time live at their home state :)

Last edited:
Its all fun but i would love the Dogs to make the GF in 2021 and play at the beloved MCG I dont care what you say, if you had waited fifty years for your team to win a Grand final and had to watch it on Kayo how pissed off would you be I saw every Bulldogs final in 2016 in real at the ground that will do me :)

When you say “they” are you referring to the voices in your head, or actual people?

They are calling it Clayton's premiership. And Max's premiership. And Jake's, Ben's, Christian's, James', Charlie's and so on.

Was that last 40 minutes in Perth time :)
That’s a question you should ask your team.... oh hang on they were already half way back to the motel at that point. They wouldn’t know either.
As I said earlier in the thread - the more you lot try to varnish the cup the brighter the thing shines. Right now I’m putting sunglasses on.
And flags at the G are old hat. Once you’ve won triples and 5 in 6 there it’s time to take the show on the road and give our poor cousins a thrill

2021 is way better than 2016*. #freekickbulldogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Footscray or whatever your irrelevant club is called has won 1 flag in 67 years and 2 in a century. It’s why you’re irrelevant. Your solitary flag won in the lifetime of now retired supporters was a fluke. A gift from the AFL and the umpires. Rules were changed just to give you poor flogs a chance and the worst umpiring display in the history of finals was just enough to get a middling club the flag. Ever since you won that flag I’ve been hoping and praying that we didn’t break our drought in such a flukey, embarrassing way. Thankfully we are a real premiership team that actually deserved our flag, we were the best club in 2021 and won the flag. The bullfrogs have never been the best team in the league in my lifetime, we now have.
I would never tip my hat to Hawthorn or anyone else for that matter but I guess when your club is so sh*t you have to live vicariously through others. Lucky you remember laughing at us, it must be some consolation through your salty tears.
Hope you enjoyed it from your lounge.

We enjoyed ours at the home of football.

Pretend all you want that it doesn't bother you, but deep down you're all shitty that after 57 long years, your only flag was in another state.

Pretend all you want that it doesn't bother you, but deep down you're all shitty that after 57 long years, your only flag was in another state.

I absolutely did enjoy 100-7 from my lounge, thanks for asking.

It made it so much easier for my butler to fetch the fine wine to celebrate.

After the dogs got themselves on top they obviously realised they didn’t want to win a grand final this way. Really shows with that 100-7 run.
Finally something which explains it. I just thought they were complete shithouse but this makes more sense.

You campaigners carrying on it doesn't bother you probably aren't even paid up members anyway, so it wouldn't have made much difference on game day for you.

It is such a shame for your die hard, loyal supporters that they weren't able to see it in person and enjoy all the festivities of the week and massive party after your great win. It really hurts to know how much you've missed out on.

You campaigners carrying on it doesn't bother you probably aren't even paid up members anyway, so it wouldn't have made much difference on game day for you.
Not sure how we’re gonna come back from this burn

Gysberts2Bate

It is such a shame for your die hard, loyal supporters that they weren't able to see it in person and enjoy all the festivities of the week and massive party after your great win. It really hurts to know how much you've missed out on.
The only bit that makes me sad is that YOU weren’t there to see it

Maybe you could pretend that your club didn't put in the most insipid 28 minutes of football in a Grand Final in 150 years

******* Gold Coast would have shown more fight and heart in that last 28 minutes.

Maybe you could pretend that your club didn't put in the most insipid 28 minutes of football in a Grand Final in 150 years

******* Gold Coast would have shown more fight and heart in that last 28 minutes.
Touched a nerve matey. You guys can admit your filthy you didn't get to enjoy the full GF experience, I know I would've been if that was our first flag after 57 years. Especially given your insipid tanking efforts over the last 2 decades.

Touched a nerve matey. You guys can admit your filthy you didn't get to enjoy the full GF experience, I know I would've been if that was our first flag after 57 years. Especially given your insipid tanking efforts over the last 2 decades.
We won the Grand Final by 74 points mate, I couldn't give a * if it was played on Mars because we won

Plus I live in the inner Western suburbs so the enjoyment of watching the Bulldog supporters mop around and pull down banners and streamers after the grand final has allowed me to continue to enjoy the experience

I guess putting up the most insipid 28 minutes of grand final football ever has made you try to take solace in something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back