Disrespectful Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

every premier for the last bazillion years has an asterisk or a reason to be shamed or why their achievement is lesser

par for the course

enjoy it dees - little more than salty tears
Nah. Plenty of properly legitimate flags in recent history. Yours in 2018, especially.

Let me get this straight. Dogs supporters are proud of their club for winning three away finals and consider it an incredible achievement against the odds. Melbourne do the same but it doesn't count because the most important of the three wasn't at their home ground?

Real mental gymnastics from the dogs supporters.

Hope you enjoyed it from your lounge.

We enjoyed ours at the home of football.

Pretend all you want that it doesn't bother you, but deep down you're all shitty that after 57 long years, your only flag was in another state.

Tell me you have some deep seeded issues that need to be addressed without telling me.

Hope you enjoyed it from your lounge.

We enjoyed ours at the home of football.

Pretend all you want that it doesn't bother you, but deep down you're all shitty that after 57 long years, your only flag was in another state.
Don’t care, didn’t ask, plus we’re premiers 🤙

So disrespectful of Gawn and co to get the Australian Cricket team to rip the piss out of the Bulldogs. Typical arrogant Aussies, don’t they realise that the trophy means nothing as it wasn’t won at the MCG?
And dont you know that you only sing that song after a preliminary final win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SnA7rVY.jpg

RvNy44P.jpg

5KIbTtW.jpg

RxEt4uv.jpg

Hsarorq.jpg

yCBCBtX.jpg

6p3M5Yn.jpg

NHIycGf.jpg

ORpjiiB.jpg

When you’ve waited half a century for the ultimate success, you’d be as childish and petulant as Melbourne are too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been childish and petulant?? That seems to be coming from a couple of Doggies posters on here more than most Melbourne supporters.

When you’ve waited half a century for the ultimate success, you’d be as childish and petulant as Melbourne are too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it on very good authority that every Dogs player and supporter was nothing short of gracious in victory after their drought.

I have it on very good authority that every Dogs player and supporter was nothing short of gracious in victory after their drought.
They truly were Tulip. The bit I appreciated the most was how they all recognised how the bounce of the ball, the rub of the green and the sound of the whistle seemed to go their way that day. One of the most gracious group of supporters on big footy. Kudos 👏

They truly were Tulip. The bit I appreciated the most was how they all recognised how the bounce of the ball, the rub of the green and the sound of the whistle seemed to go their way that day. One of the most gracious group of supporters on big footy. Kudos 👏
Did any of them mention Ward getting subbed off at half time in the prelim or the blatant 50m that Scully should’ve been paid in the closing minutes that even got them to the grand final?

Surely they would have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back