Disrespectful Dees?

Remove this Banner Ad

They truly were Tulip. The bit I appreciated the most was how they all recognised how the bounce of the ball, the rub of the green and the sound of the whistle seemed to go their way that day. One of the most gracious group of supporters on big footy. Kudos šŸ‘
The Dogs supporter at the Dees v Swans game wasn't...giving grief over Petracca. He's overrated, apparently. Nice to have the last laugh, though

lol, yeah they must be pretty fired up to avenge the honour of their defiled karaoke song. Maybe they'll only let us score 15 goals in the last 30 minutes this time round.
May want to curb that arrogance. Brand new season. Lot's can go wrong between now and the GF...if you even get there.

I'm sure "good stuff" Goodie will have them up and running though. No doubts at fitness with that bloke at the helm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Smith and Tim English

Caleb Daniel

scooby doo fighting GIF

Lol but seriously I donā€™t think they have one now not one name comes to mind
If a North supporter thinks we don't have an enforcer, they must be right. After all North we been blessed with many 'enforcers' over the years... Ziebull, Firrito, Pratt, Tarrant (whoops), Thompson spring to mind. Help a brother out and list some of the other 'tough guys' North are so proud of.

Yep at a stretch I guess so

Heā€™s more the laid back type tho
He's a wannabe enforcer is Libba. I mean fancy a guy with a homer simpson tattoo trying to play the tough guy role šŸ¤£

He tried to rough up a few dees play on GF night off the ball but they just laughed at him and it back fired. Again, even opposition players don't take this plonker serious.

Jack Viney sat him on his ass a few times which was hilarious and by the last quarter Libba went MIA.

If a North supporter thinks we don't have an enforcer, they must be right. After all North we been blessed with many 'enforcers' over the years... Ziebull, Firrito, Pratt, Tarrant (whoops), Thompson spring to mind. Help a brother out and list some of the other 'tough guys' North are so proud of.
Zurhaar would smoke Libba like a Boerewors sausage.

May want to curb that arrogance. Brand new season. Lot's can go wrong between now and the GF...if you even get there.

I'm sure "good stuff" Goodie will have them up and running though. No doubts at fitness with that bloke at the helm.
A Richmond supporter telling another team to curb the arrogance...
And no. We wonā€™t. Why should we? Weā€™ve had 6 decades of opposition teams kicking us from pillar to post and we canā€™t do our little victory dance?
I love the salty tears of the Dogs. * em. I donā€™t remember Hawks or Bombers patting us on the back when they smashed us. And I seem to remember that a bunch of your morons went and smashed up collingwoodā€™s centre in 2017.
Curb your arrogance indeed. Eat a dick.

A Richmond supporter telling another team to curb the arrogance...
And no. We wonā€™t. Why should we? Weā€™ve had 6 decades of opposition teams kicking us from pillar to post and we canā€™t do our little victory dance?
I love the salty tears of the Dogs. fu** em. I donā€™t remember Hawks or Bombers patting us on the back when they smashed us. And I seem to remember that a bunch of your morons went and smashed up collingwoodā€™s centre in 2017.
Curb your arrogance indeed. Eat a dick.

Ha ha my my you really have been scarred over the years. You feel better for your rant little man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back