Div 2 GF - Healesville Vs Seville

wellconnected

Debutant
Aug 19, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Should be a ripper.

Seville coming off a good win against YG, but given the bloods record this year they would have to go in as favorites.

From the games Ive seen Healesville look better drilled and a bit stronger across the board but if O'Keeffe can fire similar to what he did in the EFL Div 2 granny a few years ago he could be the game changer. Would love to see the blues get up but I'm tipping Healesville will prove relegation was just temporary and Seville will just fall short of taking the next step that has eluded them over the past 5 years with top 2-3 finishes. Barclay best on

Reserves game should be quality, Seville going for 4 in a row and Healesville back to back. Think seville might get this one, mark holy best on (if hes playing?)

MS35

Debutant
Mar 16, 2010
Ferny Creek
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think H/Ville should get over the line.
The bonus for Seville is the smaller ground.
H/Ville have terrific spread on the large ground, even in Div 1 last year, they really troubled sides with quick spread and the ability to make use of guys who are pushing towards the boundary line.
Being at Junction, just brings the game in a little tighter and nullifies the quick run of H/Ville.
Seville are a chance but I think H/Ville by a couple of goals.
I think o'keefe in a losing side the Norm smith

valleyvibe

Debutant
Feb 3, 2011
Lilydale
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think H/Ville should get over the line.
The bonus for Seville is the smaller ground.
H/Ville have terrific spread on the large ground, even in Div 1 last year, they really troubled sides with quick spread and the ability to make use of guys who are pushing towards the boundary line.
Being at Junction, just brings the game in a little tighter and nullifies the quick run of H/Ville.
Seville are a chance but I think H/Ville by a couple of goals.
I think o'keefe in a losing side the Norm smith

Agree with everything you said except for the norm smith. Ground will favor Seville slightly but healesville are just too good.

Seville have been competitive across all teams including netball for a few years now, would be great to see them get up.

Back