Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

JW, when are you going to ring Brooksey and his foul mouth mates and shut them down?. I can smack them down all day, no problems as my fans love it. They will continually make your club look bad....not mine :D:D:D.

Muscat had them under control as the EH president had no spine, so come on, get their foul mouth post off here.

Hahaha smack them down? Pity you dont get lippy when your out and about. I know who you are . . . Haha makes this all more funny

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hahaha smack them down? Pity you dont get lippy when your out and about. I know who you are . . . Haha makes this all more funny

You know who I am?.:eek::eek: Of course you know who I am, I'm the one that causes you to have a huge electricity bill as you need to sleep with your lights on every night after I smacked you a couple last year and made you cry.

Hahaha. Your scared of a football. Thats why you love a keyboard. Imagine if you lost your electricity. Youd be cactus. Computers all you got going for ya. Enjoy thinking your a tough cunnie. Smack me on the field next year if you can get near my fat self

Someone's taken advantage of the public holiday to have few drinky drinks of Dutch courage :D:D. As you know who iam can you let the masses know my club peaches.

Someone's taken advantage of the public holiday to have few drinky drinks of Dutch courage :D:D. As you know who iam can you let the masses know my club peaches.
Ha Ha Bounceback the Hallam Hack back to superules you fool & do me a favour stop dying your hair.

Terribly good laugh at this forum!! Anything other than personal jibes of note to talk about? Couple of coaching vacancies to be filled, any mail on these??
Any mail on incoming players or anything that might help Moorabin, Sandown & Dandy get out of their ruts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that Moorabbin have a big sponsor coming on board and will be trying to lure some better players... Good luck i say

Number 10 at Hallam
Sorry to disappoint Gary but ain't me. But please please give the guy a call and tell him what you think. Ha ha.
Nah, more sleepless nights for all the EH trolls trying to work it out. Even old Brooksy had a crack however Muscat has since shut him down.

Is the troll BounceDback home font the Mount footy trip yet?. What a goose, still look forward to seeing the premiership medallion.

Sorry to disappoint Gary but ain't me. But please please give the guy a call and tell him what you think. Ha ha.
Nah, more sleepless nights for all the EH trolls trying to work it out. Even old Brooksy had a crack however Muscat has since shut him down.

Is the troll BounceDback home font the Mount footy trip yet?. What a goose, still look forward to seeing the premiership medallion.

You genuinely get me laughing at everything you write.. antagonists keep the world turning!!

Ch
You genuinely get me laughing at everything you write.. antagonists keep the world turning!!

Cheers mate. Glad to see my work makes my fans laugh. Easy with the EH trolls that put their heads up all the time.

Just to let you and my other fans now I have created a new thread for 2017, so hopefully see you over there for another season of laughs and frivolity.

Appreciate your support .:thumbsu:

Ch

Cheers mate. Glad to see my work makes my fans laugh. Easy with the EH trolls that put their heads up all the time.

Just to let you and my other fans now I have created a new thread for 2017, so hopefully see you over there for another season of laughs and frivolity.

Appreciate your support .:thumbsu:
You make a habit out of drinking your own bath water Bouncy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back