Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Btw where is that polesmoker dude, what happened to your prediction start of the year that mount weren't going to make finals and lyndale finishing top?

I think mine was the most accurate prediction you flog

EH definitely will have a new coach in 2017

Thanks for re confirming my statement from Saturday. I know one guy going to submit. The bloke will elevate them to next level. Fantastic coach of young kids. Should be a great fit if the club selects.

Interesting times up there in them hills.

I believe Brooksy (aka Falc10) strutting his guts around the bar atm on mad Monday.
Lots of long faces especially Cobracod and the troll.

Double chins up boys, retirement awaits

There's talk around the traps heatherton ground won't be fit enough for play Saturday and Sunday gonna be interesting to see what venue the games will be played at

Talk about mad Monday.

The finals will not be moving from Heatherton.

Just to remind the truth-sayers, we actually play a winter sport sometimes on wet muddy grounds - get over it!

We had Trolls running the show 3 weeks ago, rumors last week we are going to a 4 Division comp next year and now this trollop. Am I the only sane and cred worthy poster on here

Absolutley gutted about missing finals. Steve did a great job with us. Like all clubs we had injuries. Got em at the wrong time of the year and we were cooked. And simply not good enough. I like south yarra. Im backing doveton to go all the way. And bouncey i dont think any retirements will happen. Very young list

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk about mad Monday.

Just to remind the truth-sayers, we actually play a winter sport sometimes on wet muddy grounds - get over it!

We had Trolls running the show 3 weeks ago, rumors last week we are going to a 4 Division comp next year and now this trollop. Am I the only sane and cred worthy poster on here

Brace yourself

Thanks for re confirming my statement from Saturday. I know one guy going to submit. The bloke will elevate them to next level. Fantastic coach of young kids. Should be a great fit if the club selects.

Interesting times up there in them hills.

I believe Brooksy (aka Falc10) strutting his guts around the bar atm on mad Monday.
Lots of long faces especially Cobracod and the troll.

Double chins up boys, retirement awaits
Any names to go with that?
Surely you have handed in your resume? An sfl fanatic, never aligned yourself with any team, 337 posts on big footy, 564 trophy points, if you put half the effort into coaching a team as you do on here that cup will be yours next year.

Wasn't much love at the game either!? Other than his own players, no-one ran out to him? Where are all of Mounts supporters - coz they certainly weren't at the game on Saturday! Great effort to kick 100 though, well done Goughy.

Will wait for the real stuff, not this individual bullshit.

How is the Hallam ground holding up?

Still very muddy in the centre?

I havent been there for a few years so assuming it has improved?

Am I the only sane and cred worthy poster on here

I'll never shoot someone down for having an opinion, but you are a class A flog. Categorically stated the finals will not be moving like you are in the know and shooting people down for stating otherwise.

How do you like those eggs all over your face?

Not so cred worthy after all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back