Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't mind seeing the league put some money from the gates etc from finals towards h losing turbo pay for his rehabilitation of they're gunna do **** all with their investigation
Most leagues would I no they did with vernon at leangatha FC and and have heard of a few others that have for players that have copped similar injuries it's very average effort by the league I'm sure they don't want to as if they did so are worried it will make them look guilty and responsible for what happened to turbo as the umpires were warned to do something several times about what was going on to take control or something serious is going to happen and they did nothing as the independent investigation said there was no case for it as we all no if there was and he was found guilty it would cause big problems for the league and so called independent are not that really just like a workcover doctor they are there to try and make it go away or not as serious as it is

Most leagues would I no they did with vernon at leangatha FC and and have heard of a few others that have for players that have copped similar injuries it's very average effort by the league I'm sure they don't want to as if they did so are worried it will make them look guilty and responsible for what happened to turbo as the umpires were warned to do something several times about what was going on to take control or something serious is going to happen and they did nothing as the independent investigation said there was no case for it as we all no if there was and he was found guilty it would cause big problems for the league and so called independent are not that really just like a workcover doctor they are there to try and make it go away or not as serious as it is
Well I guess if they don't give a crap about their current clubs they'll care even less about the players at those clubs

Wouldn't mind seeing the league put some money from the gates etc from finals towards h losing turbo pay for his rehabilitation of they're gunna do **** all with their investigation

No way our chairman coutts who is a money man would siphon any $$ from the gate to Turbo. Probably hasn't even called the bloke or Cannizzo. No, this precedent clearly shows the league has no spine or compassion for incidences like this. Only one they seem to protect is the instigator. Wonder what they would do if a female receives same injury next year ie in hospital and rehab for +12 months . Bet they would be all over it.

Maybe someone from the clubs involved or Doveton could set up a donation tin at the gates - if Coutts or Cannizzo Send their powderpuff security people to close down, tell me to F'#k off.

No way our chairman coutts who is a money man would siphon any $$ from the gate to Turbo. Probably hasn't even called the bloke or Cannizzo. No, this precedent clearly shows the league has no spine or compassion for incidences like this. Only one they seem to protect is the instigator. Wonder what they would do if a female receives same injury next year ie in hospital and rehab for +12 months . Bet they would be all over it.

Maybe someone from the clubs involved or Doveton could set up a donation tin at the gates - if Coutts or Cannizzo Send their powderpuff security people to close down, tell me to F'#k off.
Absolutely

Has any club had there best and fairest nights yet? If so winners??? Cpl had theres with P.Mauracher and J.Olaman coming equal first.

Heatherton is going to be absolutely stuffed this weekend... And mount won't have played on it yet, will that make any difference? Probably minimal

Heatherton is going to be absolutely stuffed this weekend... And mount won't have played on it yet, will that make any difference? Probably minimal
Obviously having sleepless nights Tiggies with that little man running around in your head throwing up different scenarios of how to bring down mount....next time ask him how your team is going to turn a 40 to 8 goal turnaround last two times you met. I reckon he will run out of puff and life back to normal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see it played in a quagmire. Then the run and marking options of Mount would be negated. Otherwise it doesn't matter how much the little man in the head says. Mount won't lose on a dry day

Obviously having sleepless nights Tiggies with that little man running around in your head throwing up different scenarios of how to bring down mount....next time ask him how your team is going to turn a 40 to 8 goal turnaround last two times you met. I reckon he will run out of puff and life back to normal.
Be nice if there was a way to put up a post without you replying

Think mount have some experience maybe mostly bad from playing on it for the last two seasons of finals though so not like it's never been seen by them.
The ground being chopped up could bring the skill down a bit is all which might favour ashwood? They were pretty contested in the games against us

With all respect to both sides tomorrow, it will not go down as one of the great anticipated GF games....however if Mount choke again it will significantly destroy that clubs persona. I doubt that will happen. if Ashwood could do the unthinkable and turn a 20 goal destruction last game around then fantastic effort to Mick, a well respected coach in all circles.

end of day apart from the weather, facts should come on top. mount are a 8 goal better side in their forward half than Ashwood, however Ashwoods defence is outside top 6 sides and with Gough and Galle up and about they have no match. Ashwood leak run on goals and cannot contain as no real leadership down back. wineberg must stand up and kick goals - end of story.

Mathers has had a very poor year and to promote the club as captain at his 2nd GF as such, MUST PRODUCE. Can be found wanting in the big games so even though an easy assignment he cannot be a passenger - he must step up and lead.

Jong must go to Chapman and snuffle him whilst the others will control Wineberg.

if Ashwood can contain the corridor and risk the mounts loose balls out to unskilled wingers then they could be competitive. if they get sucked out wide and panick then game gone

MOUNT: 10 goals (reduce due to s**t ground and Mick will keep them going regardless)

BOG: if Mathers reads my post and responds then he has it, however J Smith for mine. Should go close in the league as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back