Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

hopefully Gough doesn't sink into the soft ground....

Ashwood came out fired up and held slight lead however Mount have destroyed their spirit kicking 8 unanswered goals before 3/4 time.

This could turn real ugly for Ashwood on the scoreboard as a few dropped heads out there already given up.

Ashwood came out fired up and held slight lead however Mount have destroyed their spirit kicking 8 unanswered goals before 3/4 time.

This could turn real ugly for Ashwood on the scoreboard as a few dropped heads out there already given up.
Who is best on ???

All over. Mount by 11 goals, I thought 10 so pretty close.

13.15 to 2.0 after quarter time showed the massive difference. No contest after qtr time.

Where is your medal bouncedback ??? Definitely not from mount!!
No, just wise. Poster comes on with virtually same name and sprouts their 'supposed' club = No Life Little TROLL.

Soon you will find it all to hard to contribute and keep pumping a club you are not from and have no idea about and then crawl back into your little hole in the hills like all the others never to be heard from again.

The cynical paranoia you have thinking everyone who posts has an ulterior motive or is an imposter is quite cute.

You are so much value. The remainder of this season is going to be a blast.

Told everyone all along this guy was a troll.

Based on his profile he was On here at 3.42pm yesterday. If he was going to show us a medal then you would reckon he was busy on the field at that time...just saying. Thought he was going to Spruik it up considering his post.

Nah, as stated he and Greg old CobraCod (eh pretending to be from Sandown 1st post) are just wannabies from the hills. Very sad, cynical and paranoid life they live up there sometimes.

Good bye BounceDback....you will not be missed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told everyone all along this guy was a troll.

Based on his profile he was On here at 3.42pm yesterday. If he was going to show us a medal then you would reckon he was busy on the field at that time...just saying. Thought he was going to Spruik it up considering his post.

Nah, as stated he and Greg old CobraCod (eh pretending to be from Sandown 1st post) are just wannabies from the hills. Very sad, cynical and paranoid life they live up there sometimes.

Good bye BounceDback....you will not be missed.

lol what a bunch of SUCKERS.

Any reply you now make will certainly ensure that you are a buthurt little boy.

Early prediction with Mount going up in 2017

Hallam
Sth Yarra
Lyndhurst
Doveton
Black Rock

Ashwood
Lyndale
Moorabbin
Endeavour Hills
Sandown
Dandenong

If you think Ashwood aren't going to finish Top 2 at the end of the season you really don't have any idea. Hallam wont even finish top 4, not so long as they have old men like Greg Kerr running around in their 1's. Is Slater going to open his cheque book to keep Shane Thomas? Sandown will also make a move, watch his space.

Doveton will win the flag 2017.

P.S. Dont get buthurt

To my fans and fellow posters, Don't Feed The Troll.

Pumped himself as a mount player, however found out big time.

Just ignore him and like all trolls they eventually go away.

Goodness could he head up to Div 2 thread??? Nah, as longs as EH in Div 3 this troll will be here.

Just a Paranoid and cynical little boy

All the best

To my fans and fellow posters, Don't Feed The Troll.

Pumped himself as a mount player, however found out big time.

Just ignore him and like all trolls they eventually go away.

Goodness could he head up to Div 2 thread??? Nah, as longs as EH in Div 3 this troll will be here.

Just a Paranoid and cynical little boy

All the best

So now you are stealing my words? Yet have misapplied them. Your the one that's gone back to this paranoid attitude you have to everyone who posts is an EH scrub. They must have really done a number on you in the past.

Like I said I'll show you the medal when you show us a picture of yourself wearing your club jumper, while standing in your club rooms?

BTW They don't take their football posting serious enough up in the Div 2 forum. Ill just stay in this forum I reckon.

Where is your medal bouncedback ??? Definitely not from mount!!

Promised to show us but He ain't got a medallion. Not from Mount.

He was also on here at 3.42pm. Unless mount allow players to have mobiles on the field then didn't play and no medallion, found out big time...lol

From EH.

Just a lying paranoid and cynical troll

Last edited:
If you think Ashwood aren't going to finish Top 2 at the end of the season you really don't have any idea. Hallam wont even finish top 4, not so long as they have old men like Greg Kerr running around in their 1's. Is Slater going to open his cheque book to keep Shane Thomas? Sandown will also make a move, watch his space.

Doveton will win the flag 2017.

P.S. Dont get buthurt
It's obvious your not from mount but have heard Shane Thomas will be at the Dovey Eagles next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back