Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyndale got done by 5 to donvale Who looked good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True haha they were very good though, apparently they got half there side from Doncaster. Good running side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We (Sy) played Swinburne Uni and win by a goal or 2...complete opposite game styles, across wind and first hit out meant for non-entertaining game...our FF kicked 1.7 and 2 missed completely! Plenty of it though...we had 6 - 7 out daisy told me

Friend of mine told me lyndhurst beat south morno in their praccy match today, i believe south mornington were close to folding this year and wont have much of a season but i suppose confidence must be up and about around the lightning atm..

Massive news news out of Lyndale FC. A massive part of there premiership tilt is out for at least the first 4 rounds because of a neck scare going for a massive hang yesterday. The man the myth Justin King how will the Dales replace all that goals scoring power? massive loss.

How's your practice matches gone MountPrettyBoy?
Warrandyte would been good competition, coming off a flag last year.

vs Warrandyte FC
1's - lost by 5 goals (had 10-12 of our starting 22 out due to Cricket and other commitments)
2's - lost by 2 goals
Warrandyte FC might've been missing players as well, but our sides were seriously depleted.
Warrandyte were pretty good, moved the ball well and were quick.
Would've liked to see how we would've gone with our full sides in,
but I assume that wasn't their full sides either as they might have had Cricket or other commitments as well.

vs Keilor Park FC
1's - won by 10-12 goals (only missing a couple of starting 22 players)
2's - won by 2-3 goals
Keilor Park were pretty average, skill level not all that good and weren't that disciplined.

Overall we've been pretty happy with the constant improvement of the sides leading into the season ahead.
Looking forward to our final practice match against Hallam in 2 weeks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back