D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto mate.

I've got better things to do with my time than worry about the issues u have with a coach whose been moved on.
Why not come and meet some of the quality people at our club rather than concentrating on 2 comments you've apparently heard.
I'm sure just like ur perfect club you'll see people working hard and doing the right things.

Try that rather than slinging s**t over the one day you've had down there 2 years ago.

And as for div 1 we just might surprise u
The quality People?? Same old stuff year after year with you blokes, I watched that same player get touched up grand final day against Preston probably just didn't go the wack cause there was a big crowd and he couldn't get away with it and i had the pleasure of seeing your 19's in action last season...the future looks great in that regard too!
You may have got rid of one nut with the coach but there's still plenty left.
Good luck holding up the rest of D1 mate! All the best!

Don't know who it is man, is he upsetting you ?

He amuses me. Like you do.
He sometimes answers his own questions. He's a big Ormond Man.
A little see through, but continues to punch stuff out.
I think you guys could become great mates. Perhaps shoot him a PM and see where things lead..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He amuses me. Like you do.
He sometimes answers his own questions. He's a big Ormond Man.
A little see through, but continues to punch stuff out.
I think you guys could become great mates. Perhaps shoot him a PM and see where things lead..
Only got a couple of mates on here and he ain't one, you and I have become quite close as I used to be with Monder Man who has disappeared .
On another note would you like to run the tipping with your Maplebet odds, seeing Pendlebet has also vanished.

Only got a couple of mates on here and he ain't one, you and I have become quite close as I used to be with Monder Man who has disappeared .
On another note would you like to run the tipping with your Maplebet odds, seeing Pendlebet has also vanished.

Sad when Monder disappeared. But I understood why and admire his replacement.
I will pass at running a tipping comp as I will have little interest in D1 for 2017 and will not see a game.
Will be spreading myself in sections A and B.
Going to be fab.

Sad when Monder disappeared. But I understood why and admire his replacement.
I will pass at running a tipping comp as I will have little interest in D1 for 2017 and will not see a game.
Will be spreading myself in sections A and B.
Going to be fab.
Always had you marked as elitist Mr Canada.:)

My tips this week...

NOBS
ORMOND
PEGS
ST. MARYS
IVANHOE

Can't wait for the season to kick off!!

the scribe seems to have tipped oakleigh to make finals which seems to be opposite of the general consensus on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back