D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive selection tonight at the Monders picking N. Houghton ahead of Robbins, Oaten or Chisholm. Hasn't played a 1s game this season. Good luck to him.

For all of those playing at home.

Half time PEGS by 2 goals.

5.8- 38 to 4.2- 26

Ormond came back and got in front after a sluggish start but two late goals to PEGS snatched the lead back.

Buckley for Ormond is the primary mover for them and they play well when he's getting his hands on it. So too with Hanley.

For PEGS, their backs did a good job in stemming the tide early in the second but baddeley is doing some damage in the ruck.

Should be a tight finish.

PEGS ran away with it. Home by 27 points after Ormond got to within 10 early in the last. The back half of PEGS just prey on long balls. Ormond couldn't link up much out of defence and weee forced down the line, playing into the Bombers arms.

Khallouf was excellent, especially early.

A big week ahead for SMS with ones and twos in the grand final. PEGS have been their nemesis in the seniors, they are going to have to bring all they have. GF should indeed be a cracker. Feeling for Bedders and Gunn who have seen their boys get so close two years in a row.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

A big week ahead for SMS with ones and twos in the grand final. PEGS have been their nemesis in the seniors, they are going to have to bring all they have. GF should indeed be a cracker. Feeling for Bedders and Gunn who have seen their boys get so close two years in a row.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
All the best next week, we just weren't good enough, everyone has injuries. #29 for PEGS was outstanding, killed us. Sad new tonight with the retirement of Ormond legend Simon Keleher, what an ornament for Ammo's footy, the number 7 will be missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How goods GF week.. well for those teams still going.

With so many grounds out of action this year, Coburg being one of them, my tip is Highgate OR most likely Elsternwick Park. BUT I have to say the shocking abuse thrown at the umps from one section of the crowd on weekend was absolutely horrendous, to those that took part it such behavior, your parents must be proud.

How goods footy ... well sometimes

Good luck all teams in all grades this weekend and beyond, hopefully my lot can get a win !

How goods GF week.. well for those teams still going.

With so many grounds out of action this year, Coburg being one of them, my tip is Highgate OR most likely Elsternwick Park. BUT I have to say the shocking abuse thrown at the umps from one section of the crowd on weekend was absolutely horrendous, to those that took part it such behavior, your parents must be proud.

How goods footy ... well sometimes

Good luck all teams in all grades this weekend and beyond, hopefully my lot can get a win !
Apparently there are about 6 games where this happened on the weekend and it looks like a lot of 19's were responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back