D1 Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to miss your passionate and thoughtful posts next year Hedge as our footy interests head in different directions next year. I hope the Friars manage to keep some of the young talent going forward

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm sure he will be around. Nothing to stop people commenting on other grades, although some don't like it.

Good luck to both sides on Saturday Saw the first half of Pegs v St Marys at the Runway and thought that St Marys had Pegs but then inexplicably they stopped and ended up going down.

Think though that St Marys have the greater spread of talent and will win by 4 goals but it is certainly not a foregone conclusion.

Will watch with interest .

I hope the Friars manage to keep some of the young talent going forward

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If a three year appointment (unique to the VAFA?) of the existing Head of Sport, who has coached most of the kids in the 1st XVIII doesn't retain the young talent which has come from the school, then nothing will.

If a three year appointment (unique to the VAFA?) of the existing Head of Sport, who has coached most of the kids in the 1st XVIII doesn't retain the young talent which has come from the school, then nothing will.

Indeed-good appointment.

Could they get a couple of dragons discards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back