D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit windy , but no excuse for bad kicking and it's not just in the VAFA.

Must be content, depth truly tested by the sounds of posts on other thread. I’d doubt many clubs could cope with 45 unavailable in any weeks.

Kudos to Ormond

Tough time of the year for many clubs I’d imagine.

Must be content, depth truly tested by the sounds of posts on other thread. I’d doubt many clubs could cope with 45 unavailable in any weeks.

Kudos to Ormond

Tough time of the year for many clubs I’d imagine.
The top end's not too bad , maybe about 5 out , the 2nds are decimated and the 3rds only had about 10 fit , so pulled out Friday.

Try these on Measures of Stability - Interpret as you see fit?

PLAYERS PLAYED/THOSE WHO HAVE 9/10/11 Games Done for top 4 and bottom team in each grade

ST KEV 38/14
COLLEG 37/12
O BRIGH 44/11
O TRIN 36/14
ST BEDES 39/14

B GRADE
ST BERN 30/19
U BLACK 32/18
O CAREY 36/17
BEAUM 39/10
MON BL 42/11

C GRADE
WILLY 31/16
FITZ 37/13
O CAMB 33/17
O GEEL 38/14
ST MARYS 38/14

DIV 1
HAMP R 38/13
ORMOND 36/17
PREST 33/16
THERRY 37/15
IVANH 39/13

DIV 2

O PARAD 34/14
UHSV 42/10
O YARRA 31/16
WHITE F 36/16
ELTHAM 43/11

DIV 3
GLEN E 40/11
HAWTH 39/12
MANN C 40/15
O WEST 36/14
LAT U 45/11

DIV 4
N BRUN 50/9
ST FRAN 38/15
PARKS 37/18
STH M D 44/11
MASALA 40/12

What does it mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reports out of anywhere ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Match reports or actual reports? ;)

Ivanhoe were very competitive in the first half, gave us a good run and turned it into a scrap. Second half we took control and ran away comfortable winners.

I'm still surprised that Brunswick beat Ivanhoe tbh. Ivanhoe have always seemed to get up for games against Kew in my time at the club and maybe there was a bit of that in the two times we've played them, but both times we played Brunswick they were fairly rudderless, and Ivanhoe seem to have a fairly decent midfield and pressure much better.

I assume most teams, like us, will be getting the European holiday goers back in the weeks after the bye. We will hopefully get some of the long-term injured players back for a few games, as well. Relegation is set. In my opinion the Top 4, despite the closeness of the ladder, is just about set, barring some major upsets. However the order of the 4 could still change.

Match reports or actual reports? ;)

Ivanhoe were very competitive in the first half, gave us a good run and turned it into a scrap. Second half we took control and ran away comfortable winners.

I'm still surprised that Brunswick beat Ivanhoe tbh. Ivanhoe have always seemed to get up for games against Kew in my time at the club and maybe there was a bit of that in the two times we've played them, but both times we played Brunswick they were fairly rudderless, and Ivanhoe seem to have a fairly decent midfield and pressure much better.

I assume most teams, like us, will be getting the European holiday goers back in the weeks after the bye. We will hopefully get some of the long-term injured players back for a few games, as well. Relegation is set. In my opinion the Top 4, despite the closeness of the ladder, is just about set, barring some major upsets. However the order of the 4 could still change.
Interstate today on a weekend away but great to see my beloved black and whites get a win after 18 straight losses.

And while I take no joy in Nobs losing because they have some good people there, it is great for our boys to experience that winning feeling after a lot of bad days.

Players used so far and how many have played all in brackets.
Prahran 32 (8)
Preston 36 (8)
Therry 38 (3)
Ormond 40 (4)
Oakleigh 41 (6)
Brunswick 41 (4)
Ivanhoe 41 (2)
Hampton 43 (4)
Kew 43 (4)
West Bruns. 44 (4)
Amazing stats for Prahran , shows they have stayed in touch with a healthy young and quick list .

Will the final 4 stay as it is until the end of the home and away season, or can we expect to see some changes?

Sent from my 4055T using Tapatalk

Big game next week when Ormond visit Therry. A win to the home team and they will shoot up to second.
Are Ormond starting that late season wobble they are now famous for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back