D1 Division 1 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A headline looking for a story Rissoles ?;)

Mv0XohM.jpg

Some of their big names, too. It's the bane of many VAFA club's existence
Agreed. Still think they're a good team and will challenge for the top 4 though.

Happened to wander down to Friar Park today! Saw a very good and well drilled side have a strong win against Prem C Mazenod by a couple goals.
How’s 42 year old K Height playing like a 28 year old again?

Happened to wander down to Friar Park today! Saw a very good and well drilled side have a strong win against Prem C Mazenod by a couple goals.
How’s 42 year old K Height playing like a 28 year old again?

impressive effort. Sounds like the friar boys are flying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be very interesting if this season gets up. Therry and PEGS could be about to get a LOT stronger. Have heard Whitefriars may have a few from the EFL, too.

Going to be very interesting if this season gets up. Therry and PEGS could be about to get a LOT stronger. Have heard Whitefriars may have a few from the EFL, too.
I'm hoping most of the EDFL players would want to go higher than D1 (so hopefully St. Bernards, Williamstown CY's, and any other clubs based in the west get a few).

Although I'd be shocked if Oak Park players wouldn't go literally next door to TP.

I'm hoping most of the EDFL players would want to go higher than D1 (so hopefully St. Bernards, Williamstown CY's, and any other clubs based in the west get a few).

Although I'd be shocked if Oak Park players wouldn't go literally next door to TP.

You would think they'd be aiming for higher but you never know. Oak Park were set to compete in Division 2 (EDFL's third tier) which is most likely below D1 VAFA tbh. PEGS could be like Parade in that they have a number of talented Old Boys running around in Premier EDFL that might take this opportunity to come back and join some friends at their old boy's club for a season. Same with Penola College. Obviously this is all absolute speculation but the possibilities are endless.

Had a quick skim through the clearances and Prahran have lodged a heap of clearances from country leagues. Old Camberwell a couple, too. eth-dog I notice your mob has put in a clearance for the Vermont coach! :think:

You would think they'd be aiming for higher but you never know. Oak Park were set to compete in Division 2 (EDFL's third tier) which is most likely below D1 VAFA tbh. PEGS could be like Parade in that they have a number of talented Old Boys running around in Premier EDFL that might take this opportunity to come back and join some friends at their old boy's club for a season. Same with Penola College. Obviously this is all absolute speculation but the possibilities are endless.

Had a quick skim through the clearances and Prahran have lodged a heap of clearances from country leagues. Old Camberwell a couple, too. eth-dog I notice your mob has put in a clearance for the Vermont coach! :think:
Former player and a Salesian Old Col. Very happy if it comes through.

Hello all
I’m aspiring senior coach and noticed that Pegs and Brunswick jobs have come up I’m doing so research my self as i don’t have the best knowledge of the VAFA if any can help pass on info would be great not sure which list to go for will put in for both and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back