GRAND FINAL
TREVOR BARKER OVAL 11:45am SAT 10/9
Kew
Old CamberwellOld CamberwellKew
1st SEMIFINALvsvs
PEGSPEGSPEGS
Glen Eira

Last edited:
Have the women mastered the cheap shots off the ball as well?
As part of the only club that plays the club in the mens and womens, I can confirm this is the case :p

As part of the only club that plays the club in the mens and womens, I can confirm this is the case :p
With scorelines like 98 to 7 v SMS, I’m not sure why Kew womens would need to bother with such tactics. But haters will be haters

Mate why do you care? Your club isn't even in the division. Let him post what he likes. If you don't like it then put him on ignore.
Have an interest and most people with an interest look at the results around them , they don't wait for his post . Maybe say he's happy they got their result

With scorelines like 98 to 7 v SMS, I’m not sure why Kew womens would need to bother with such tactics. But haters will be haters
See that emoji at the end? Means I was taking the piss. Touchy.
Have an interest and most people with an interest look at the results around them , they don't wait for his post . Maybe say he's happy they got their result
Again, he can post whatever he likes within site rules. There's an ignore function if you don't like it.

I wish more people posted a little update of the clubs weekend with a small insight. It's not like this board is overflowing with activity.
I wouldn't mind it either but my club isn't going to well as everyone seems to know...

Peninsula ground shocking. How does that pass? Multiple joint injuries non-contest related. Not like it is the first time the ground has been presented in that state. Surely a well resourced school side can sort it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few quick takes from me:

Kew: Good & young team, with a very strong ressies side. Interesting that they've managed to win a number of close encounters (unlike, for example, Old Camberwell) so are sitting pretty on the ladder.
PEGS: Clearly the team to beat. Whatever you think of what happened re the missing 4 points, they are evidently the in-form team in the competition, and the team no one wants to face in finals.
Glen Eira: Another impressive young team. Not sure whether they are ready for D1 finals action, but wouldn't write it completely off just yet. They deserve to be there.
Oakleigh: Impressive that they're in the top 4 at this point in the season. I don't think they'll hold on with Prahran and Old Camberwell on their heals, but nonetheless an impressive season so far.
Prahran: Some good players, but not all around impressive. Think there might be some truth to the "pay" rumours ... some veteran Prahran supporters openly admit that they do so when talking to them at the ground ...
Old Camberwell: Good enough to be there in finals. Lost a number of close games (unlike Kew). Expect them to finish 3 or 4 with a strong showing in the second half of the season.
Peninsula: Nothing special, but will comfortably survive relegation. Incredible that a 40-year old still competitive. We love it.
Therry: Contrast between 1s and 2s is concerning, but clearly have enough top-end talent to have a fair crack. Should survive, even though they are sometimes distasteful.
Whitefriars: Very disappointing season. Relegation all but confirmed. Will be very good in D2.
St Mary's Salesian: Sad season but it happens across all the divisions. Need to recruit well next year as clearly undermanned. They were very good in the 2010s moving up from D2 to Prem C, but looks like they need to start again. No one wants to see this.

Over and out.

Shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back