D1 Division 1 - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Chump it was disappointing not to see you at Peninsula Grammar today. I was helping out with C Mac on the board. I made some critical moves that saw the boys put up an amazing 2nd. I had to leave at 3rd time and thats when the wheels fell off.

Max “recruiting for next year” Leader
Thanks for helping out Maxy, unfortunately we are very undermanned at the moment but looking to improve on that in coming years :)

Not sure you would get much from our group in terms of recruitment, especially when 91% voted to leave the VAFA, but I hear it hasn't stopped a few of the OI crew asking our players and coaches! I'd suggest they should be a little careful of starting something like that as once the genie is out of the bottle it will be game on 😉

Chump 🏆

Rumour is fact that Kew will be seeking a new coach in 2024.

A very amicable handover.

Love him or dislike him, he has been great for his own club and has always created interesting discussion around the VAFA.
Yep, complete knob. His behaviour on more than a few occasions that I’ve personally witnessed has been below what anyone should expect at a game of VAFA football and the comp is better for him not being in it.

Yep, complete knob. His behaviour on more than a few occasions that I’ve personally witnessed has been below what anyone should expect at a game of VAFA football and the comp is better for him not being in it.
Yes he's gone , absolute goose and should've been banned for his stunt in covid

Rumour is fact that Kew will be seeking a new coach in 2024.

A very amicable handover.

Love him or dislike him, he has been great for his own club and has always created interesting discussion around the VAFA.
I have no doubt he can coach, he has a great record with Kew.
Unfortunately, being a good coach is more than just your ability to move magnets around.

Last game in the VAFA tomorrow for my club and unfortunately we are limping to the line in SEN and RES. Thankfully we have some finals action with our Thirds who make it to another Prelim v Bedders Boys on Sunday.

I have loved the banter from (most) people on these forums and enjoyed some solid football discussions to pass the time away. I wish everyone the best for not only themselves, but also the clubs they support and love. The VAFA is a wonderful competition, full of wonderful people and I will always have many, many great memories of playing and supporting the Hoers against all and sundry. But for us, it's time to explore new options and see if that can help our club moving forward. Enjoy and good luck all!

Chump :trophy:

Last game in the VAFA tomorrow for my club and unfortunately we are limping to the line in SEN and RES. Thankfully we have some finals action with our Thirds who make it to another Prelim v Bedders Boys on Sunday.

I have loved the banter from (most) people on these forums and enjoyed some solid football discussions to pass the time away. I wish everyone the best for not only themselves, but also the clubs they support and love. The VAFA is a wonderful competition, full of wonderful people and I will always have many, many great memories of playing and supporting the Hoers against all and sundry. But for us, it's time to explore new options and see if that can help our club moving forward. Enjoy and good luck all!

Chump :trophy:
No need to leave mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UHSVU (huge game)
Payhran
Peninsula
Kew
Glen Eira
I'd like to echo Chumps sentiments. I have met many great people throughout the VAFA.

A brave new world for the Hoes next year. I'll miss going to the various clubs and the people involved and going forward I hope everyone gets the enjoyment I have out of local footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back