Status
Not open for further replies.

Local Insider

Rookie
Oct 25, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Even Lists for 2018

Whitefriars with Kristian Height at the helm down from D1 - Playing or Non-Playing Coach?
St Johns down from D1 as well

UHS and Powerhouse join from D3

Hawks and Glen Eira depart for D3
Prahran and WB up to D1

Bring on 2018

Last edited:
Even Lists for 2018

Whitefriars with Kristian Height at the helm down from D1 - Playing or Non-Playing Coach?
St Johns down from D1 as well

UHS and Powerhouse join from D3

Hawks and Glen Eira depart for D3
Prahran and WB up to D1

Bring on 2018

Has followed the $$$ through career and absolute gun even at his age! Tank midfielder and if somehow plays [$ rules] will destroy teams.

THE EYE

KNOWS!

Latest news on Turtles is they put out a call to playing list and only 22 responded that they would be playing. They’re exploring the possibility of only fielding a club 18 Team.

If this is true what would happen to the fixture? Aren't they a school side so why no juniors coming through?
School side in name only really. Most if not all of the guys that go to school there play with surrounding clubs. Apart from a couple of nice grounds, the school is more academically oriented rather than sporting. As a result and to my understanding, the school doesn’t provide a lot of support.

School side in name only really. Most if not all of the guys that go to school there play with surrounding clubs. Apart from a couple of nice grounds, the school is more academically oriented rather than sporting. As a result and to my understanding, the school doesn’t provide a lot of support.

Sounds like they are but a shell of their former self.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems as a last resort the Turtles are trying to organise an arrangement whereby they can play players on a permit each week, who are excess from a local NFL side. Don’t know how that works but seems to me that they’re just shuffling the deck chairs on a sinking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back