D2 Division 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like when we had a bye when the Gryphons (who subsequently merged with your mob) couldn’t get enough numbers? Short memory dribbler
Ki

Yes Gryphons nearly folded , that's why they came to GE. This may be where you may be heading. By the way calling a person a dribbler is disgusting. If you had any family members who are handicapped you would know what I mean.

Turtles have put out a call to arms for players and volunteers.

Not good.

Good that they are trying hard still to rally the troops. Let’s all get behind them.
Re dribbler.. my take is that it was a barb levelled at someone who couldn’t ‘shoot’ their load and was more of a dribbler. Maybe that was just my immature group of adolescent friends.
#turtletime

Good that they are trying hard still to rally the troops. Let’s all get behind them.
Re dribbler.. my take is that it was a barb levelled at someone who couldn’t ‘shoot’ their load and was more of a dribbler. Maybe that was just my immature group of adolescent friends.
#turtletime
Would try to get behind any club that was struggling like we did with Gryphons and Glenhuntly. Can't do that with turtles whose assistant coach physically attacked a supporter from GE who was 68 years old for asking him to keep his language down in front of his wife. He was arrested and it went to court.

Would try to get behind any club that was struggling like we did with Gryphons and Glenhuntly. Can't do that with turtles whose assistant coach physically attacked a supporter from GE who was 68 years old for asking him to keep his language down in front of his wife. He was arrested and it went to court.

Every club has a bad apple go through it from time to time. Doesn’t define the club or the other 99.99% of people involved both past, present and future.

Did the BARAKAT BOYS - VAMVAKAS define Glen Eira as a club or just themselves years ago??

THE EYE

???

So you hate a club because of the actions of one person? A club who gave the assistant coach an immediate life ban after the incident.
And I apologise for the dribbler comment, flog is a more appropriate adjective. Get the chip off your shoulder

Last edited:
Did the BARAKAT BOYS - VAMVAKAS define Glen Eira as a club or just themselves years ago??

THE EYE

???

Any bans for them Rocket?
I love how you pot every club for previous indiscretions no matter how log ago.... I bet your club has never had an incident have they and why don't you let us know which club that is ??.

I love how you pot every club for previous indiscretions no matter how log ago.... I bet your club has never had an incident have they and why don't you let us know which club that is ??.

You miss the point slightly - Rocket slams Eltham [IMMEDIATE LIFE BAN - WHAT MORE COULD THEY DO] who acted exactly the same as his club when they were in that situation except Vam the Slam who got a total of 14 weeks and is a Lifer?​

THE EYE

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You miss the point slightly - Rocket slams Eltham [IMMEDIATE LIFE BAN - WHAT MORE COULD THEY DO] who acted exactly the same as his club when they were in that situation except Vam the Slam who got a total of 14 weeks and is a Lifer?​

THE EYE

:)
If VAMVAKAS got 17 weeks why was he allowed to play VAFA. Also why was he selected in the state squad?. If he had been banned for that long he would be banned from all football. So exactly what did this guy do?.

Standard supporter behaviour at Packer Park. I’m all for a peanut gallery clearly, but their supporters are just feral idiots. Not condoning the actions of the coach, but it’s understandable.

If you go into the VAFA registrations it shows Vamvakas has no tribunal record. I'll let him know you suggested otherwise.

You must be an administrator then b/c you can't see any tribunal unless otherwise.
He got 8 weeks against us for man-handling an umpire in 1998/9. Clearly these are well before footyweb and have not been uploaded.
Think you are well aware of the case and the others. Life membership well deserved though.

THE EYE

:devil:

Who is us ??, 20 years ago you sure can hold on to a grudge ;)

No grudge at all. It was the umpire he went at.

Just saying that perhaps Eltham did more than the holy combine over the years. I didn't bring this up. I'm just responding to the known phantos unwarranted whack at Eltham!

THE EYE

:sick:

No grudge at all. It was the umpire he went at.

Just saying that perhaps Eltham did more than the holy combine over the years. I didn't bring this up. I'm just responding to the known phantos unwarranted whack at Eltham!

THE EYE

:sick:
Stop avoiding the question... who is us , can anyone enlighten me who the eye is associated with ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back