D2 Division 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have absolutely no idea how prepared the "Bulleen boys" are you parrot. Your intel stretches as far as the Vafa website and this thread clearly.
You're just another deer with no eyes. Parade are a good outfit, they will touch up a lot of teams this year.
I dare say it was just a throw away line. Bulleen will be fighting to keep their head above water, most likely locked in battle with Powerhouse to avoid relegation.

I dare say it was just a throw away line. Bulleen will be fighting to keep their head above water, most likely locked in battle with Powerhouse to avoid relegation.

Pendles the Bullants are a proud mob so no matter where they are there will always be kick in their tale!! 4 from 4 for the Friars last week but hard to put a line through their win with the Turtles falling away badly after a spirited start. Good luck to them for the rest of the season and well done for fielding 2 teams.

Couple of injuries to the mighty Friars hope for speedy recovery to both players!

Looking forward to a Quadruple Header at Friar Park on Saturday with all teams at home. However the main event will be a spirited Past Players Lunch at the Season Opener for Friar Park.

My Tips:

Yarra 27 points
Parade 1 point
Powerhouse 32 points
JOC 100+ points
Friars 43 points
Luncheon - Plenty of Red Cards

Tips for round 1.

Melb High
Yarra
Whitefriars
OP's
UHS

5 outta 5.

Yarra - To give UHS a reality check
Melb High - play their home ground to well
ELS - Pushed Melb High last week. Should get a win
St Johns - Looonnnggg year for the turtles
Whitefriars - Top rung team at home

Tips for this week...

UHS vs Yarra- UHS to win by a couple
MHSOB vs Parade- MHSOB a much better side at home and should win by a couple
Powerhouse vs Emmaus - Emmaus by plenty
St. Johns vs Eltham- Jocs by 10 goals
Friars vs Bulleen - Friars by 6 goals

Yarra Valley by 48 points. UHS look very young, Yarra’s big bodies will monster them
Melb. High by 4 points in match of the day
ESL by 65 points
Jocs by 107. This will get ugly
Whitefriars by 45 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we need to ease up on Eltham - going through a tough period. Never had an issue with them.
Arrogance & self entitlement is displayed much more in the higher grades.

Anyway, let's get back onto the footy........
A couple of interesting results. I am not quite sure the comp is going to be as even as we first thought.
Its only early but it appears the Friars have charged out of the blocks to really make a statement.
Great start by UHS as well.

Tips for this week...

UHS vs Yarra- UHS to win by a couple
MHSOB vs Parade- MHSOB a much better side at home and should win by a couple
Powerhouse vs Emmaus - Emmaus by plenty
St. Johns vs Eltham- Jocs by 10 goals
Friars vs Bulleen - Friars by 6 goals

4/5 (9/10)
Shocking day for footy! and some surprising results for me, a mate was at the UHS v Yarra game and said UHS had complete control from the get go apart from a shaky period in the 3rd...shocked with the MHSOB vs Parade result thought the unicorns would put up a better showing on their home deck...

100% agree the comp wont be as close as first thought...after two rounds I see Eltham, Powerhouse and Bulleen will be in the relegation fight all year, UHS, Friars and Parade will stay top 3 and only change between themselves through out the season...MHSOB (even after the weekends performance) and Yarra will battle for fourth and St. John's and Emmaus to be well clear of relegation but well off troubling the 4!

4/5 (9/10)
Shocking day for footy! and some surprising results for me, a mate was at the UHS v Yarra game and said UHS had complete control from the get go apart from a shaky period in the 3rd...shocked with the MHSOB vs Parade result thought the unicorns would put up a better showing on their home deck...

100% agree the comp wont be as close as first thought...after two rounds I see Eltham, Powerhouse and Bulleen will be in the relegation fight all year, UHS, Friars and Parade will stay top 3 and only change between themselves through out the season...MHSOB (even after the weekends performance) and Yarra will battle for fourth and St. John's and Emmaus to be well clear of relegation but well off troubling the 4!
I'm not sure it's as black and white as that Smithy, still a long way to go and we are bound to see some mixed results/upsets somewhere. For example, take MHSOB who lost 5 of their first 6 games last season.

Tips for Round 3
UHS will be too classy for the Animals
Melb High to beat Eltham but not as easily as one may think
Parade, on their home deck, to score a win over Yarra. A good test for both sides
Think Bulleen may get the chocolates in a close one against St Johns at home
Friars to further increase their huge percentage against Power

4/5 (9/10)

Friars get Eltham, Bulleen then Powerhouse to start the season. Not a bad way for them to get their season started... banking the early %.

Friars get Eltham, Bulleen then Powerhouse to start the season. Not a bad way for them to get their season started... banking the early %.
Good Point...then St.Johns the week after might be a couple more weeks before they get tested...

Tips for this week,

UHS over Emmaus by 6 goals
Eltham to cause an upset at home
Parade by 4-5 goals
Bulleen in a tight one over jocs
Friars by 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back