Division 2 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Smith will brain Division 2. Good luck defenders.
Sorry G didn't realise that they had announced it yet. Did so only 20 minutes ago, wanted to wait until they had before giving a name.

Great pickup. You would think that UFTG would be really disappointed. That said I have heard that South are having some difficulty with their salary cap. I believe that Smith is being really well paid for the season,

I’ve heard that too...it’s a chance to play a season with his brother I guess. Good luck to him, hope he plays well...it does have very distinct upper gully look too it that south belly list!

I’ve also found out that things are changing down at Mulgrave....I don’t speak to hitman much these days, but I’m told he’s head of footy down there, yet the committee has gone and appointed a coaching panel that has a connection to Craig Kelly’s company. AFL life member and former grand final umpire, and head of maroondah council sports field, is an assistant. Spent some time with him recently and he tells me this is a bit of an experiment by kelly. Gets a crew together, goes to a struggling club and brings in IP on and off the field. Again I guess we’ll see what happens. Good luck to them I guess.

Missing the obvious connection there Lowey. Mullys president works at TLA, is more the point than this ‘experiment’. Perhaps finally using some connections to assist the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back