D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor they with you!

Spare us please! You are not that high and mighty.

THE EYE

:thumbsdown:
Have you had to deal with their feral supporters and disorganized off field. At one of their home games we had supplied our reserves umpire and they had none. They spent the afternoon abusing our ump. By the way what makes you think I am high and mighty. I have been everything at this club for 49 years and believe me I am not high and mighty when I'm cleaning club room toilets. Don't make statements about people you know nothing about.

Have you had to deal with their feral supporters and disorganized off field. At one of their home games we had supplied our reserves umpire and they had none. They spent the afternoon abusing our ump. By the way what makes you think I am high and mighty. I have been everything at this club for 49 years and believe me I am not high and mighty when I'm cleaning club room toilets. Don't make statements about people you know nothing about.

That sounds like something that someone who is high and mighty would say.

Players should sweep up their own rooms
Most successful clubs this would be happening.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is right what an absolute joke D2 will be this year! Having watched all of last year the level of disorganisation is a real head shaker!!! Ammo's need some attention on the lower grades!! EFL beckons!

Never heard of a club choosing it's grade in this way? Is there a precedent for this?

Sounds nuts.

If I was involved in the administration of a D3 club these days I'd be telling the VAFA to GAGF.

Hmmm...I can think of one recently. Best not mention the war again

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As an opposition coach at the time I was amazing with that decision when the merged teams ended up in D3 nearly every other coach in the comp said the same thing to me.

It would be a laugh is St Johns wins a flag straight up and would show how poor the decision is.

Rumour has it St.Johns have only 4 senior players from last years squad, with the rest leaving or not committing to play for the club, while not signing any senior players!
Tough times ahead for the Jocs

Come on Rocket Rod! Have to agree with others your posts do come from up high.

The combine were lucky to land in Div 3 so show a little compassion!

Tired Eye

:(

Rumour has it St.Johns have only 4 senior players from last years squad, with the rest leaving or not committing to play for the club, while not signing any senior players!
Tough times ahead for the Jocs

Looking at Clearances from St Johns, they have lost last years playing coach (Brannan) League B & F (Costas), Full Back (OConnor) and full forward (Aaron), dare say that likes of Ayache, and gun Ruckmen (Catta) may retire.

Cant see Ammos letting St Johns drop a grade this time of year, but in saying that, If St Johns were to drop to div 3, they would not be able to compete with the stronger sides and would slip to div 4 next year.

If I was a coach in Div 3, i wouldnt be concerned, even the Snakes maybe able to stave off relegation this year.

Looking at Clearances from St Johns, they have lost last years playing coach (Brannan) League B & F (Costas), Full Back (OConnor) and full forward (Aaron), dare say that likes of Ayache, and gun Ruckmen (Catta) may retire.

Cant see Ammos letting St Johns drop a grade this time of year, but in saying that, If St Johns were to drop to div 3, they would not be able to compete with the stronger sides and would slip to div 4 next year.

If I was a coach in Div 3, i wouldnt be concerned, even the Snakes maybe able to stave off relegation this year.
SJ have pulled out of game 1 in D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back