D2 Division 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why all the hate for Glen Eira??? I just hope we get a chance this year to play against the flag favorites ;)

Chump

P.S. They smacked our young team twice last year so would be nice to see if we can improve on that IF we get a season away.

It's funny. Maybe people had issues with some of the clubs that merged in to GE .

Not me Bedders - really enjoyed playing against Raphy, Charlie, Diamo, Tochz (?)Mas, Asta, Joffa, etc ... we had some great games and rivalries..... and plenty of amber afterwards 🍺🍺🍺

Chump

Not jealous at all , just can’t believe so many clubs can merge in to one .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No no, takeover of Monash and start in div 3 when clearly should’ve been in Div 2. Totally dismantled Monash Gryphons and have them nothing! No games at gryphon park etc etc. whatever happened to their premiership coach?

Nothing wrong with getting stronger maybe they may have bigger plans for the future?
Those plans could have nothing to with the VAFA but could be the lure of the SFNL as there neighbours up the road at Koornang Park in the SFNL are on there knees might not survive as a Senior Club so could be no competition.
Also they have a strong junior club at Koornang park on Sundays that get treated like s💩it by the senior club.
Glen Eira I expect to get stronger weather it’s in a VAFA or SFNL.

Nothing wrong with getting stronger maybe they may have bigger plans for the future?
Those plans could have nothing to with the VAFA but could be the lure of the SFNL as there neighbours up the road at Koornang Park in the SFNL are on there knees might not survive as a Senior Club so could be no competition.
Also they have a strong junior club at Koornang park on Sundays that get treated like s💩it by the senior club.
Glen Eira I expect to get stronger weather it’s in a VAFA or SFNL.
Thanks for the intel and I suspect the United States of Glen Eira would be plotting. A junior club within grasp is a massive lure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the intel and I suspect the United States of Glen Eira would be plotting. A junior club within grasp is a massive lure.
Not sure why all the hate for GES. I actually admire a club that rather than just wither and die has tried to keep each previous entity alive. They deserve credit for surviving in an area already awash with footy clubs. Have also been doggedly determined to get juniors up and running with varying success.

Re Caulfield Bears – in the scheme of SMJFL clubs the junior arm is small and, just like the senior arm, have generally battled to compete with the many bigger and stronger clubs nearby. If they did fall over I expect most of those left would just be absorbed into Ormond, St Paul’s, M’Beena, St.Peters, East Brighton, Oakleigh, Bentleigh or eventually find themselves playing at an old boys ammo club.

Not sure why all the hate for GES. I actually admire a club that rather than just wither and die has tried to keep each previous entity alive. They deserve credit for surviving in an area already awash with footy clubs. Have also been doggedly determined to get juniors up and running with varying success.

Re Caulfield Bears – in the scheme of SMJFL clubs the junior arm is small and, just like the senior arm, have generally battled to compete with the many bigger and stronger clubs nearby. If they did fall over I expect most of those left would just be absorbed into Ormond, St Paul’s, M’Beena, St.Peters, East Brighton, Oakleigh, Bentleigh or eventually find themselves playing at an old boys ammo club.
Well, on the other hand! With your boys most likely to bounce back to Prem and the Monders most likely to ascend to Prem B and the Combine possibly stagnating in D2 there could well be some rich player pickings in 2021 for the nearby outfits. I mean, surely any player of real talent would want to test themselves at the much higher levels.

Well, on the other hand! With your boys most likely to bounce back to Prem and the Monders most likely to ascend to Prem B and the Combine possibly stagnating in D2 there could well be some rich player pickings in 2021 for the nearby outfits. I mean, surely any player of real talent would want to test themselves at the much higher levels.

Would think GE are just as likely to go up a grade as the Monders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back