Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquinas v Ivanhoe
Parade v Yarra Old Balls
MHSOB v Bulleen Temp
Powerhouse v Manningham
Glen Eira
v West Brunswick in match of the round under lights. I’ll be waiting in anticipation for Phantom Stobelight to post the results.

Glen Eira have 1 hand on the premiership. Very good side.
mhsob are the clear second best side
West Brunswick, old parade , Ivanhoe and manningham will fight out 3rd and 4th.
prediction for ladder at round 18
Glen eira
Mhsob
Manningham
West Brunswick
Ivanhoe
Old parade
Aquinas
Yarra
Bullen temp
Powerhouse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our match with Manningham looks to be the match of the round this week. We’re going okay, and getting the job done, but the Cobras (and Maghamez) have hit a bit of a hot streak. Let’s hope for good weather for good footy.

Played well against Ivanhoe with 5 majors and was the reason for that victory IMO. He is also an ex-Ivanhoe jnr before joining the NFNL for many seasons. Still playing some very good football at this level.
Chump.
Kicked a ton at Fitzroy Reds in the U19s and played in a senior flag as well while i was there. I didn't play with him mind you. The closest i got to a senior flag was commentating it for the DVD :D :D:D

Kicked a ton at Fitzroy Reds in the U19s and played in a senior flag as well while i was there. I didn't play with him mind you. The closest i got to a senior flag was commentating it for the DVD :D :D:D
I have seen that DVD along time ago and remember pissing myself laughing at the commentary. The names given to ormond players was hilarious. well done Mappa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back